Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah , my input has been awesome the last few hours you ve been a member here sir.Now please read my post again and search up the word promo .
smokin.gif
Yeah short for promotional. Sorry for wasting your time brotha. Glad you can put people on blast and not take it

Yo. 

That UK link is blocking me based on IP address. Stateside dudes that copped got lucky, seems the system admins wised up on the fly.

just checking for alternate websites to get into the fray and saw that Caliroots is opening their store at 1am. presumably selling at msrp

Any Beltway dudes reading/interested in a collab camp/cop effort? Guessing the MD outlet that sold the Jordan Gamma Blues last weekend will have some of these on hand.

Where you trying to camp?

FOR AN SB THIS IS A LET DOWN.. IM JUST NOW SEEING PICS.. NOTHING SPECIAL TO ME.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WANT THEM THO

Any confirmation on the Carbon Fiber under the outsole. Real or Fake. Dont see a reason that they would just put something fake under there for no reason. But this is JB, so who knows. Sure looks real

The only proper carbon i have seen on a jordan i own is the 28's. The 11's don't count as real to me since it looks nothing like automotive grade carbon fiber.

Any confirmation on the Carbon Fiber under the outsole. Real or Fake. Dont see a reason that they would just put something fake under there for no reason. But this is JB, so who knows. Sure looks real

Real CF is stiff. No way it can be real.

Carbon fiber loses strength every time it is flexed so I hope it a fake since I actually plan on using these kicks not placing them in a case
not all carbon fiber is rigid....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom