Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

It's on a lot of release calendars, even on the kicksonfire app.  You're talking about these, right?
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Gym Red/Sail
Style Code: 555088-601
Release Date: 06/28/14
Price: $140
Yes, but I was referring to release calendars of NIKE, FL, FNL, FA...etc, etc

Kept my eyes on these for a while. Wasn't sure about them but after doing a quick PS I think they are a must. 

Kept my eyes on these for a while. Wasn't sure about them but after doing a quick PS I think they are a must. 
Nice!  Got them early too.  These are definitely something I've been waiting for since seeing early pics.  Definitely getting a pair of white laces to go.  Doing the same for the FF1.  Can't beat having a pair of all red and a pair of all blue shoes.  I have to echo the other gent who mentioned doubling up as I think I'll be wearing these pretty often.

Although I agree, it is a nice touch[emoji]128077[/emoji]

If creases on the toe box is heavy on the mind, these would be a great shoe to get :wink:

If it was leather I'd get multiple pairs..it doesn't look right for some reason

These are very clean, but def not necessary. I can see these just sitting in my closet, and not getting much use.

I'm glad I ain't dbl up on gucci's cuz I think ima need a pair of these in a 12 lol and hopefully they stay low key how they are now

Last edited:

Nice!  Got them early too.  These are definitely something I've been waiting for since seeing early pics.  Definitely getting a pair of white laces to go.  Doing the same for the FF1.  Can't beat having a pair of all red and a pair of all blue shoes.  I have to echo the other gent who mentioned doubling up as I think I'll be wearing these pretty often.
Thanks man. I didn't get them early though. I usually go out to the shops and get my shoes the day of release. I used a pic from another NTer and photoshopped the white laces in to give me an idea of what id want them to look like.  Im hoping they come with a set of white laces.... This is a pretty cool shoe. Looks like some nice materials used. Where & How much did you pay for an early release?

Back
Top Bottom