Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

These blogs and websites need to use the pics posted in this thread
nerd.gif
Nope, these will my favorite and probably last walk-in Jordan release besides the upcoming Future release. Hope these continue to be slept on. 

^Agreed. It'd be nice if these were like the Fire Red 3's from last year. Sleep in, wake up around 11, get some breakfast, shower, head to the mall around noon-12:30 and pick up without an issue. :nthat:

These blogs and websites need to use the pics posted in this thread
nerd.gif
Nah, it's alright if the majority passes on these.  Not like JB needs more money, so all the benefit goes to us.  Doubling up, baby!  Beat the crap out of 1 pair, take out a fresh one once the first is all messed up.  Good stuff!

Nope, these will my favorite and probably last walk-in Jordan release besides the upcoming Future release. Hope these continue to be slept on. 
yea those premium red futures are nice! I hope they release online this time and aren't super limited or **** em! lbs

This must be a limited edition. 

I checked the FA and Eastbay and they don't have it on the Release Calendar.

I like the shoes, I hope someone from the Fam can post links on the release date. 

Getting this thread on my favorites :smile:

Yo does anyone know if these are going to be a limited release?  Or is it going to be an easy cop?  I have had my eyes on these for a while now and I really do not want to have to fight for these lol.

These are not an og cw so you might have a puncher's chance at a no hassle cop. Good luck! I'm passing on everything until the Sport Blue VI. :lol:

Last edited:
Still not on any launch locators. As far as I can tell, they don't even exist. LOL. Wtf is going on... I need these and I need to figure out where they will be and get my game plan ready

Yo does anyone know if these are going to be a limited release?  Or is it going to be an easy cop?  I have had my eyes on these for a while now and I really do not want to have to fight for these lol.

Based on what i've seen, I think they're are going to be an easy pickup, the likes of which hasn't been seen since the Green Glow's. This just seems to be a completely new colorway with very little hype surrounding it.

I'm pretty sure these will sell out. They don't come GS because OG Nike Air, But not limited. Maybe they'll turn out like the SVSM joints. I'm Just chilling till Sat :smokin

Back
Top Bottom