Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

I've never doubled up on a shoe in my life. But I might need to with these. I feel like I'm going to want to wear tme every single day. Hahaha

copped. 
nthat.gif

So fresh but pass bc my Gucci premiers are still mint. Plus have red foams, Xmas lebrons 9s... Too many red shoes. Otherwise I'd be all over these

hope these come up close to the quality of the family joints. these a must cop either way along with them ronnie fieg joints that day

hope these come up close to the quality of the family joints. these a must cop either way along with them ronnie fieg joints that day
I'm hoping the same thing.

However, I think they will be the same quality as the Laney 1's...but don't quote me on that.[emoji]128077[/emoji] Either way, I'm gonna try to get a pair or two.

Last edited:
i was all in for these a couple weeks ago, however circumstances have changed & i won't be copping anything till sport blue 6s in august. 

good luck to all going after these, they are a sick shoe.

however, i think they will sell out quickly imo. 1s with NA usually don't have as high of production numbers as many other jordan models. That on top of the fact that this is an all red shoe (the beasts love all red kicks), these will probably not sit long at all. 

I had forgotten about these ... will try picking up a pair if there isn't too much hassle

I had forgotten about these ... will try picking up a pair if there isn't too much hassle
i did too, man i these things are fire.. WTL are supposed to be releasign this weekend as well.. man June is super expensive! 

I have yet to find these on any release calendars as of yet...curious if run will be Mens only or possibly GS also? 

I have yet to find these on any release calendars as of yet...curious if run will be Mens only or possibly GS also? 
It's on a lot of release calendars, even on the kicksonfire app.  You're talking about these, right?
Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
Color: Gym Red/Sail
Style Code: 555088-601
Release Date: 06/28/14
Price: $140

Back
Top Bottom