Jordan 1 OG Red/White - US Release?

Suede & leather combination looks amazing.

These will be more difficult to cop than the Knicks, just because they're 80% red.

:smh:

Mann.. Only AJ1 on my radar at this point. Already know they're gonna require some work to obtain.. :rolleyes

These are looking too good. :pimp: Glad nothing else is dropping in June. May be tough to get with the Shooting Star Foams dropping the same day.

Can't wait to cop these after seeing new pics on sneakernews today. Definitely throwing some white laces in them as soon as I get them to add a little contrast :smokin

lordy sakes...

man i neeeeeeeed these! :pimp:

Suede & leather combination looks amazing.

These will be more difficult to cop than the Knicks, just because they're 80% red.

:smh:

they do look amazing - and you are right, these have beast written all over them. i dont get it, simply because they are red. im seeing that quality, these could be almost any color if they stay looking like that :nerd:

I'm 50/50 on these but I think I'm going to pass just because I bought the 2013 Premiers and they are basically the same shoe besides the swoosh, sock liner and the NA treatment

with the hype on the SB 1's which I'm copping as well hopefully the carmine 1's and gym reds get passed on.

i need all 4

Was glad I want feeling these like everyone else but I can't lie. There looking pretty good in those newest pics. I'll probably still pass tho.

These are fire! and I been stalking them since I saw early pics..The quantity of product coming in june tho makes these a game time decision

2dkee7t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom