Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

hate that these run a half a size big. 

Thinking about selling and just adding the cash towards a 8.5

I see those for 170-200 on ebay.

Happy I grabbed two pairs. I want to keep wearing my bw but this freezing weather sucks. They are so comfy I bring them to the mall with me when I park underground and swap out my shoes lol.

Happy I grabbed two pairs. I want to keep wearing my bw but this freezing weather sucks. They are so comfy I bring them to the mall with me when I park underground and swap out my shoes lol.
They're surprislngly comfy lol. Didn't expect them to be this nice on feet

Last edited:
Been looking for these ever since i missed out on release day, finally copped some on ebay last week. $190 shipped NIB. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I finally bit the bullet and paid $205 for a pair. I missed the release while I was traveling and was hoping to find a pair cheap, but man the Fragment release seems to have blown these up too

I see ppl saying these run .5 size big?  Is that really the case?  All my 1s are slightly big, but I don't think sizing down would work 

TTS on 1's for me.  My pinky toe couldnl't handle a 1/2 size smaller.  If anything, you could go a 1/2 size up for pinky toe preservation.

Ive been wearing my pair for the the past two weeks and man they look way better with creases, it kind of gives them a tumbled leather look
smokin.gif

Thanks guys, going TTS as i suspected, If i can even find em for a decent enough price.  Shouldn't have slept on these....

I finally bit the bullet and paid $205 for a pair. I missed the release while I was traveling and was hoping to find a pair cheap, but man the Fragment release seems to have blown these up too
Nah, these have been steady climbing in price since release... In my size people want 250+ for em

Back
Top Bottom