Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I was out of the country when these dropped so I had to scoop them up on the resell market when I got back in town. The price I paid was still not bad though...anything less than $200 is a fair price for these. 

Last edited:
I'm jus saying if you see prices for your SZ close to 220 ish I would jump on it before these end up like the Shadows. I'm also hopeful that there will be restocks in the future.

Bro why are all the size 9 so expensive on eBay
eek.gif
thats what im sayin...

wow....this is so simple and people was $300 i expected these to sit honestly. 
i didnt, they were hard to get and they are very well done

I copped two pairs of these on release day. No one would trade or even pay retail for my second pair so I just took them back to footlocker. Guess I should have been more patient. No big deal though, still got one pair and the 2013 black toes, so I'm set for years to come.

wow....this is so simple and people was $300 i expected these to sit honestly. 
The HOH by me only got 18 pairs of these.  These were not produced nearly as massively as holiday releases.  Or most other GRs it seems from last year.  These shoes are really comfy and go with everything.  Not any 1s high top coming in the near future so these will be it for a while it looks like.

I copped two pairs of these on release day. No one would trade or even pay retail for my second pair so I just took them back to footlocker. Guess I should have been more patient. No big deal though, still got one pair and the 2013 black toes, so I'm set for years to come.
damn man i wish i could've scooped some more but its dry up here in NYC

I was actually debating making a custom out of my pair, but all the price talk has me thinking i should use something else...

I actually came in here to see if someone had.

Last edited:
The HOH by me only got 18 pairs of these.  These were not produced nearly as massively as holiday releases.  Or most other GRs it seems from last year.  These shoes are really comfy and go with everything.  Not any 1s high top coming in the near future so these will be it for a while it looks like.

Same deal with my HoH. Didn't win the raffle but managed to grab an unclaimed pair.

Idk why I even got these lol.. I originally got them because they looked good in pictures but its totally different in person. Its one of those shoes that looks better in pictures but worse in person without all the filtering and lights to enhance it. So should I resell em now or just wait a lil longer for the prices to rise like the Shadows?

Idk why I even got these lol.. I originally got them because they looked good in pictures but its totally different in person. Its one of those shoes that looks better in pictures but worse in person without all the filtering and lights to enhance it. So should I resell em now or just wait a lil longer for the prices to rise like the Shadows?
LOL these are butter... You're gonna regret it but definitely toss them to someone for retail plus shipping who really wants them.

Back
Top Bottom