Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

I wonder if Nike/JB ever announce any of the Metallic CW's, will they not be as sought out like the Black/White CW's? Since they are pretty plain looking? Like the White/Grey CW? Jus a thought.

still looking for a sz 10.5
dunno how i missed this when it was a breeze copping jeters, columbias, and pantones :smh:

y'all think these ever gain enough value to obtain another og aj1? (shadows? black toes?)

Was wondering the same thing. Has anyone in this thread been able to pull of that kind of trade?

I can't get anyone to bite on my extra pair :lol:

Just give it time, AJ1 OGs only go up in price. I remember the Shadows were hovering around $180-$220 for a few months after launch, then now they've shot wayyyy up. Same thing happened with Black Toes.

Whatever price you can get on B/Ws now between $200-$240, I would bite right now before it comes back to bite ya. :lol:

Just give it time, AJ1 OGs only go up in price. I remember the Shadows were hovering around $180-$220 for a few months after launch, then now they've shot wayyyy up. Same thing happened with Black Toes.

Whatever price you can get on B/Ws now between $200-$240, I would bite right now before it comes back to bite ya. :lol:

This. Saw shadows for like $200 I think in January. I had no idea they climbed to the $400-500 range until I heard people had a hard time hunting them down. They were limited....but I guess the hype was still on the bred and royal 1's not to mention the toro 4 dropped that same morning. I remember people said shadows were sitting in their area. Best $140 I spent. I didn't even want, but I copped the same morning when the toro 4 dropped because one of my connects said that she had my size in the back with the shadows. I am a man of my word....so I copped (and my word was that if they ever get any size 14 in a Nike or Jordan I would buy because they very rarely receive a size 14 because those sizes are hard to sell in our area)

Shadow release will always be one for the books. Shout out to JB for releasing Toro 4s the same day. Managed to cop 2 pairs of each when coppin shoes at my local DTLR was easy. Toros def helped shift attention away from the shadows lol. Crazy how much they resell for nowadays especially DS. Seems like they're starting to dry up too. 

@crtsdsnkrs: Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG 'Black/White' | size 10.5 | Courtside Sneakers http://t.co/rMIv0a3X2O via @crtsdsnkrs

$153+ship think 180 shipped

Canadian store 100% legit

Last edited:
I guess a lot of folks slept on these to focus on all the end of the year releases. Still have my 2 from RD, had 4 and could have grabbed several more. Also can't believe the prices on Shadows now.. :stoneface: Should have grabbed an extra when they were >200, mine are already pretty beat.. Been my everyday shoe since I got em.

someone retweeted a size 12 last week that sat for half a day. It is my size but I already have 6 pairs. Looking for a 9.5 for an NTer.

Back
Top Bottom