Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

your life must be complete because you hit me with a gif..corny
roll.gif
now its complete with your reply

Just got two of these in to join the OG hi family. Really happy with my pairs and they are damn soft. The leather could have been less shimmery on the white part but I'm
Not going to complain because I spent $275 in cash for two pair DS :smile:

If i don't get either these or the fragments for retail im gonna riot.. i need a pair of 1's in my life

If I fail with the Frags then I'll buy these...so yea most likely lmao

If I fail with the Frags then I'll buy these...so yea most likely lmao

I got a feeling that this what will drive the prices up on these... People missing out on the Frags. Just like last year, Bred 1s driving the prices on Shadows.

So i finally grabbed a pair for 180

No one on ebay was really budging on 170 shipped, although i must admit i was pushing it lol. Although i had a deal on a size 11 for 177 but it slipped away and im a 10.5 anyways, but could still make it work.

so yea lol

So i finally grabbed a pair for 180

No one on ebay was really budging on 170 shipped, although i must admit i was pushing it lol. Although i had a deal on a size 11 for 177 but it slipped away and im a 10.5 anyways, but could still make it work.

so yea lol

Congrats on the purchase!

On Twitter. I follow some people and they do the whole retweet thing. That is how I picked them up. It was actually before the Legend release. They must have needed cash for those or something. I haven't seen any for sale even since then. If I do I will let you know because I have plenty right now.

Back
Top Bottom