Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

See i been thinking i'd be able to scoop somewhere out Bmore...

Will be making the rounds out WEST today putting in raffles for 11's (i'm almost ashamed to admit it) and hoping i can low key find my size  in these... 

I was out Security tryna get my nephew some kicks for Xmas. After I lucked up with them i started putting my name in for the raffles too lol. Figured I may get lucky again.

I returned a pair 2 weekends ago. I was going to resell them, but I figured I'd let somebody get lucky and pick them up from a local Footlocker being Christmas and all. I hope I made someones Christmas. I've been wearing my pair lately though. Been swapping between these and the Vegas more than anything else. I think all the white uppers rubbed off on me. I'm not  a huge fan of white based kicks, but I just copped some white LM1s
nthat.gif

Last edited:
heh, i sold my white lm1's in exchange for these. this, then the frags and im good this year.

Last edited:
wasn't a straight trade. put em up for sale on ebay, just used the money to pick up the blk/whites and took the fam out for dinner.

Last edited:
@killuminati you should see the ones In them that would be the funny part. I may snap one so everyone can laugh.

@lovehateself. My man killuminati cleared it up but thanks as well. I know many don't like the ankle ones. And hadn't bought since my shadows. Thought I was got when I was like these ain't suppose to be the trees. Appreciate you though.

Hey fellas, good friend of mine is looking for a size 11 to buy for her dude. Would appreciate a PM if anyone can help.

Its easier to take broken glass out of your *** hole than to put these on and take them off :lol:

Last edited:
Saw a 9.5 sitting at a local mom and pop. They said it's the only one they got in on a random shipment. Still on the hunt for my size too. Regrets for passing when these dropped. 

Back
Top Bottom