Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

My Share! Let people Sleep on this Colorway, it's gonna be too late when they realize, how good was the leather quality and this is an 1985 OG Colorway

What's the coupon?
nerd.gif
They sent me a random 10 percent off code.

These have become my favorite 1's. Not having to think about what to wear with them is a major plus, they go with almost anything.

Sucks that once these dropped there had been no other opportunity to cop for retail. I wasn't even able to cop on release day -_-

Restock on these is looking like a done deal.

"Limited"  "GR"??? What is that?
GR stands for General Release. Usually means the shoe get released to athletic stores such as finish line, foot locker, etc.

But a limited general release means more special stores get it in stock, such as house of hoops, foot action, sheik shoes, etc.

GR stands for General Release. Usually means the shoe get released to athletic stores such as finish line, foot locker, etc.

But a limited general release means more special stores get it in stock, such as house of hoops, foot action, sheik shoes, etc.
Gotcha.  I wasn't aware the two could be put together to describe a release.

Last edited:
Lucked up and scooped a pair yesterday. Young dude returned them to a Footaction so he could get the Red Pod 13's.

Lucked up and scooped a pair yesterday. Young dude returned them to a Footaction so he could get the Red Pod 13's.
See i been thinking i'd be able to scoop somewhere out Bmore...

Will be making the rounds out WEST today putting in raffles for 11's (i'm almost ashamed to admit it) and hoping i can low key find my size  in these... 

Back
Top Bottom