Jordan 1 OG High "White/Black" Releasing 11/8/14

They were readily available for weeks before and after release though.. :nerd:
Not in smaller sizes.. Before maybe but I wasn't really trying to pay 190 for preorder or whatever, wanted to wait till RD to see if I could snag for retail. No luck. People asking dumb prices for size8 since release lol... No idea why

Not in smaller sizes.. Before maybe but I wasn't really trying to pay 190 for preorder or whatever, wanted to wait till RD to see if I could snag for retail. No luck. People asking dumb prices for size8 since release lol... No idea why
yeah limited small size release. kinda like what they did to fear 4, toro 4, etc. no big 

Copped 5 pairs on release day. One for me one for my lady 1 for feebay and 2 to sit on. My pockets will thank me come summer time

Copped 5 pairs on release day. One for me one for my lady 1 for feebay and 2 to sit on. My pockets will thank me come summer time
Hopefully for you those pairs between an 8-9 or your not getting much return on your 6month investment.
Exactly why I try to help out others tho.

Still on the hunt for that 9.5 - smh. passed on RD and regret it now. Copped for my boy but passed. Wish I could find a pair for retail.

Found one dude with a 9.5 for $190, but not sure if I wanna spend that on em or not.

Still on the hunt for that 9.5 - smh. passed on RD and regret it now. Copped for my boy but passed. Wish I could find a pair for retail.

Found one dude with a 9.5 for $190, but not sure if I wanna spend that on em or not.

You'll regret it all over again for that price.

Back
Top Bottom