Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Question, has anyone here ever experience flaking on the white parts during their wear?

Just asking out of curiosity :lol:

Which water/stain repellent product you guys recommend? I read a warning awhile ago on here that Jason Markk's repellent can turn white-colored material shoes yellow.
I use Collonil Carbon Pro for mine. They're doing well so far

Question, has anyone here ever experience flaking on the white parts during their wear?

Just asking out of curiosity :lol:

I use Collonil Carbon Pro for mine. They're doing well so far
No flakes but I can see them flaking as time goes by. That goes for unworn pairs as well.

My son rockin his new favorite sneakers he says…

931D0664-10BB-45E5-AC94-AF66619B3605.jpeg

I keep telling folks if there’s a shoe you know you want, set a price range for yourself from day 1 and pull the trigger when you see it. It’s a lot more comfortable waiting on the sidelines for a potential Restock at retail when you’ve already got a pair secured, regardless of how much you spent on resell.

I paid resale the minute I heard the mold was causing cancellations and issues all over. Figured the stock would be lowered and jumped at a higher price than I thought I would, but seemed the market would go nuts on these just like every other Chicago 1.

I don’t have them and didn’t pay resale. I have too many damn shoes to be spending over retail on something I’d wear 2-3 times a year.

The justifications I’m seeing for spending 2-4x the retail price are ridiculous.

Or just let people spend how they wanna spend

*shrug*
Do you see me with a gun to everyone’s head?

Less people paying resale = less resellers = lower prices. I’m not saying anything that’s not obvious. In my case I have set a hard rule for no resale. I’ve done in the past and have come to my senses. Before someone says it …it has nothing to do with being able to afford them.

Last edited:
Lmao yeah that logic has been around forever and clearly never worked. Resellers will just hold them until people eventually buy. Maybe apply that logic to some gorge green ones or a shot nobody cares about.

But that’s fine you have a no resell rule, but again you worrying about other people paying resell is funny

Back
Top Bottom