Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

CB9E6019-0924-4DE3-ACEA-AC4E8BF263AA.jpeg
I swear

that pic of the 1’s & 3’s would be perfection if the chicago 2’s was also included. What a time to get an og color of 1’s, 2’s, and 3’s in back to back to back releases and it being in a good mold for all three

oh yeah for sure. It’s no secret that 2’s are very lowly regarded in the air jordan line. But personally the chicago 2’s was one of the first Jordan’s I bought with my own money back in junior hs. And chicago 2’s colorway really the only colorway I like out of all the 2’s ever released. 2’s shape/mold has been terrible since the 80’s lol. But the ow 2’s and these chi 2’s are good imo.

that pic of the 1’s & 3’s would be perfection if the chicago 2’s was also included. What a time to get an og color of 1’s, 2’s, and 3’s in back to back to back releases and it being in a good mold for all three
I Was Just Getting A Warm Feeling Today Knowing I’ll Soon Have All 3 In Multiples For Me And My Future Child :nthat:

That’s A Good Run From JB, Might As Well Give Us Cement IV’s This Summer To Round It Out :pimp:

I Was Just Getting A Warm Feeling Today Knowing I’ll Soon Have All 3 In Multiples For Me And My Future Child :nthat:

That’s A Good Run From JB, Might As Well Give Us Cement IV’s This Summer To Round It Out :pimp:
Wonder if they ever release a reimagined white cement 4. If they did, it would only be right for them to come with some hella yellow netting

They 2s gonna be easy to cop for those who want em. If it was 2009 I’d say they’d rot on the outlet shelves

oh yeah for sure. It’s no secret that 2’s are very lowly regarded in the air jordan line. But personally the chicago 2’s was one of the first Jordan’s I bought with my own money back in junior hs. And chicago 2’s colorway really the only colorway I like out of all the 2’s ever released. 2’s shape/mold has been terrible since the 80’s lol. But the ow 2’s and these chi 2’s are good imo.

Chi 2s are the only decent color way of the 2s besides the silver anniversary 2s IMO but Man Chi 2 lows are the worst Jordan of all time to me :lol: they look like some dancing shoes or something

Everybody keep talking about these cement 1s must have forgot about these in 2016….I got these and the black pair buy 1 get 1 free
FCE74DFF-1021-4A75-9130-1AA21C1DBB9B.png

Back
Top Bottom