Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

“Gotta Catch Em All”
1665463465326.gif

-Genuine Answer

***** Pokémon

1665852261848.gif

Joint had been pushed back 50-11 times anyway so it is whatever it was with that shoe. I’m pretty sure they’ll be ready with the 1s.
Snkrs has been tweeking on anything that’s semi hyped the last month. Snkrs botting has become crazy popular among the botting community and is at an all time high now. In the past it wasn’t worth it to bot Snkrs but now the bot developers have basically figured it out. Bots spam hundreds of entries on the backend which makes the app tweak out. Panda dunks were a hassle to get in line for yesterday and they drop those every month

Snkrs has been tweeking on anything that’s semi hyped the last month. Snkrs botting has become crazy popular among the botting community and is at an all time high now. In the past it wasn’t worth it to bot Snkrs but now the bot developers have basically figured it out. Bots spam hundreds of entries on the backend which makes the app tweak out. Panda dunks were a hassle to get in line for yesterday and they drop those every month

Nike limiting the supply vs Nike letting bots run rampant is effectively the exact same thing

Good new

Good news is I’ll already be at my destination, but I have no idea what spots to hit

Calling on any Ft. Lauderdale NT fam to help with some info
I hit on unc 4s while in Florida on Vacation I thnk its a small mall in Fort Lauderdale Coral Mall or something like that.. u can look it up.. I hit there...

Back
Top Bottom