Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

1666077607211.png

I know nothing but was brainstorming possible shock drop dates… not sure if it was mentioned but MJs actual NBA debut was 10/26. Wonder if it might happen then.

Yeah it’s from the FootLocker UK calendar. An earlier EU drop has been rumoured for a while, so I’m assuming it’s gonna be that original date.

Need one size 12 for me....One GS size 3 to 4 for my baby boy. I'd get him a toddler size which is his current size range but I'd rather he have these for a little later on.

Need as much luck as I can get!!

Me as well I need size 11 for myself in a size 7 GS for my son and my two small children size 1c preschool for both but to not go through the shenanigans thinking about grabbing a pair early hopefully prices come down at my liking with the rumors of overseas release next week & shock drop the week after… we’ll see 🤞🏾

I can confirm that us sneakerheads with kids are buying many pairs ( some for immediate wear and some for when their older), also can’t forget the wife as well. I know I’m buying 4 pairs for my 2 boys and 1 pair for wife and 2 pairs for me.

Dude thinks it’s the 80s. Walk in and wail out with what ever you want. L L L L L. On all of them

Grade school sizes not going for much on the after market for the little foot folks they hitting us men over the head for sure 😩

Back
Top Bottom