Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

For those wearing your LFs-be careful cleaning the red leather on them. I noticed that the red paint bleeds badly. I love the matte leather finish but it seems like there is no coat protecting the paint.
You ain't lyin'. I noticed mine are bleeding onto the inner part of the box, while they're stored away :smh:

20221219_202044.jpg

For those wearing your LFs-be careful cleaning the red leather on them. I noticed that the red paint bleeds badly. I love the matte leather finish but it seems like there is no coat protecting the paint.

You ain't lyin'. I noticed mine are bleeding onto the inner part of the box, while they're stored away :smh:

20221219_202044.jpg

Wow, great :smh:
It's amazing how Nike manages to find ways to create issues with so many releases. It's almost always something, man.

Dweeb must’ve been watching me like this waiting to pounce :lol:

tumblr_inline_p2sdazgN371qfahbo_640.jpg

Watching you? I’ve been trying hard to ignore you, because EVERY one of your posts is mind numbingly dumb. But I couldn’t bite my tongue once you started talking about legit checking your SNKRS pair. A man has his limits.

Watching you? I’ve been trying hard to ignore you, because EVERY one of your posts is mind numbingly dumb. But I couldn’t bite my tongue once you started talking about legit checking your SNKRS pair. A man has his limits.

Lol I said I’d check for the squiggly A and then said I’m not worried either way.

I’m flattered you read all my posts though fam, the obsession is noted :pimp:

JB adding that bleeding red paint to really drive home that pre-worn gimmick a lot of people love for whatever reason :nthat:

I heard there might be a built in timer with a mechanism that causes the soles to the separate within a year too.

Last edited:
JB adding that bleeding red paint to really drive home that pre-worn gimmick a lot of people love for whatever reason :nthat:

I heard there might be a built in timer with a mechanism that causes the soles the separate within a year too.
This isn't anything new or unusual. 2016 black/reds, 2017 royals also did the same. Might be a little less noticeable on those because of the black leather but many people had the same comment when trying to clean them. Like shoestradamus said, they don't have the same coating that leather sometimes gets. I still really like the red leather on the 2022s, probably the only change I actually do like.

Back
Top Bottom