Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

My SNKRS pair, DTLR & JD Sports pair I had to look very hard at all 3 but I saw the slight hair of a line above the A lol. Honestly I wasn’t gonna trip if they did t have em. They all from legit spots. XC on size tags

It could be, word on the street is that they were made in two different factories. You and @bigstick2324 are the first authentic pairs I’m aware of that have the flat A. Granted My sample size isn’t wasn’t huge before making the post, but I was able to verify almost 30 pairs between myself and my boys
My 8.5s have the pointy “A” from GOAT
2DB045AF-20F5-4037-B902-3D8758B1BF13.jpeg

A little quick legit checking tip I put together. It’s so simple it almost sounds stupid but I’ve been able to independently verify it with multiple authentic pairs and fakes including my 2 personal pairs. Essentially it comes down to the back of the tongue tag. On the “MADE IN CHINA” embroidery on the back of the tongue on authentic pairs the “A” at the end of China has a small little point on it. On Fake pairs the “A” had a flat top without the point. Ironically all my other jordan 1s have A’s that look like the fakes but for some reason Nike chose to do these tags different. There are other differences in shape and in color variation but this is a super easy way for those looking on the secondary makert.
A753F606-57E4-4469-9C46-B227BAB80E01.png
For those with authentic pairs feel free to check your pairs to verify. I have not checked GS pairs or TD pairs to see if it applies.

I should revise this to say, while some authentic pairs can have a flat A, fakes don’t have a pointed A (as of yet). If your pair does have a flat A and you’re worried about authenticity look at the front sticker and the reciept that comes with the shoes. The stickers that come on fake boxes have rounded corners and edges while the authentic pairs have sharp edges and corners. When it comes to the receipt, the fake one has crisp clean legible letters and numbers compared to the real one. The text/font is bolder on the fakes as well

Ill add a disclaimer this time that this is just what I have been able to verify so far. It’s not a perfect guide but it’ll help you navigate the secondary market a little easier
4C6FB8C1-D990-4ADD-9FF7-43C20F30B7FD.png
0899A7FD-6BB2-47FD-9B15-D259A34B74FB.png

I should revise this to say, while some authentic pairs can have a flat A, fakes don’t have a pointed A (as of yet). If your pair does have a flat A and you’re worried about authenticity look at the front sticker and the reciept that comes with the shoes. The stickers that come on fake boxes have rounded corners and edges while the authentic pairs have sharp edges and corners. When it comes to the receipt, the fake one has crisp clean legible letters and numbers compared to the real one. The text/font is bolder on the fakes as well

Ill add a disclaimer this time that this is just what I have been able to verify so far. It’s not a perfect guide but it’ll help you navigate the secondary market a little easier
Wow those receipt differences are clear as daylight. Like in the bottom right corner

Looks like the fakes spent all their time on the shoe they forgot the box and vintage receipt details. The receipts posted earlier look like night and day difference. I bought a pair locally and the seller had receipt in hand from picking up in store but of course I still checked on the apps and guides out there. They have the pointy "A", the vintage receipt checks out and they passed all the legit checking apps so I can breathe a bit easier.

Size 13, straight from SNKRS, xc on tag if that matters. No point
50E2D388-663A-407B-A9BA-0193F0C5291D.jpeg

Just like the size 13 from the previous post. I don’t have enough info to say when the flat A is okay and when it isn’t but I do know that for now, the reps good enough to give people trouble don’t have a point. It may be the case that all size 13s have the flat A.

Does the sale sticker position matter as that is the most blatant difference in those images?

Looks like the fakes spent all their time on the shoe they forgot the box and vintage receipt details. The receipts posted earlier look like night and day difference. I bought a pair locally and the seller had receipt in hand from picking up in store but of course I still checked on the apps and guides out there. They have the pointy "A", the vintage receipt checks out and they passed all the legit checking apps so I can breathe a bit easier.

Glad they focused on the shoes, when I grab my fake pair to rock it’ll be even better :pimp:

:lol:

Yeah I don’t think it matters anymore as some do and some don’t. Just depends on who was running the sewing machine in the factory that day

It’s always about the whole picture as opposed just one individual aspect. The one thing that fakes do is that they’re relatively consistent in what they do. You see it in date ranges in the size tags, or the numbering on numbered pairs. All of it comes together to paint a picture

If I see a pair that has no point on the A but the sticker and receipt, check out I’d buy and follow up with legit app.

If I see a pair with no box but has a point on the A I’d buy

If I see a pair with suspect sticker, suspect receipt, and no point on the A I’ll avoid it.

With all shoes there’s calculus you can do to steer clear of red flags without putting yourself at risk on the secondary market.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom