Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

It’s just a pic of a kid in a pair. Let’s keep it moving before we get 13 year olds w a NT account

In my last post to him (which was deleted?) I congratulated him on his success and told him he was Father of the year !!
Well done
Why were his posts deleted ?

As you can imagine, tonite was an emotional one when my little man got back from basketball practice after a long day, when he found out he had a DHL delivery box waiting for him...

0501C45A-D77A-4ED1-B5E6-8AAE9D0DFA55.jpeg

754E7CE5-5ABE-4DBC-999B-A2E551A067F0.jpeg

70CCD8B5-39D4-4783-B5DD-0B50629936DD.jpeg

🙏

Thank you!!!

When I told him the whole background story, he was literally in awe and said that he will never forget this!

He immediately elected to start paying it forward by giving 50$ to a local charity that distributes food to less privileged people around Xmas time and there will be more to come in the future.

The shoes are flawless and they do fit great. He says they're very comfortable.

MUCH LOVE NT fam!
Yeah man deserves some apology’s.

As you can imagine, tonite was an emotional one when my little man got back from basketball practice after a long day, when he found out he had a DHL delivery box waiting for him...

🙏

Thank you!!!

When I told him the whole background story, he was literally in awe and said that he will never forget this!

He immediately elected to start paying it forward by giving 50$ to a local charity that distributes food to less privileged people around Xmas time and there will be more to come in the future.

MUCH LOVE NT fam!
Good stuff. Hope he enjoys them!

Prolly time for my last L for these today.. at least i finally got a tracking number for my a ma 4s from the 1st drop lol

In my last post to him (which was deleted?) I congratulated him on his success and told him he was Father of the year !!
Well done
Why were his posts deleted ?
I seen the post in question before it got deleted. It's true.
Whether you really meant all of these words or not...good or bad...only you know...but as far as I'm concerned, I've moved on and we good now. I'll remember the good, not the bad 😉

For the DTLR drop, I see nothing in their app, but I can find it through their online page. Will these drop just there?

🙏

Thank you!!!

MUCH LOVE NT fam!

That's awesome man! Love that he's already passing on the love with the donation. Hopefully this plants the seeds for him to keep giving back as he gets older and has more time and resources.

That’s great, but what’s up with that list of race cars on the dry-erase board? You running a Gone In 60 Seconds-style theft ring and that’s your hit list?
🤣
Just kidding but what’s the story?
You got a good eye!
😂🤣😂🤣😂 That was funny man!!!
It's from PS5 you know! 🤣 no PS5 here!
Nah! it's the car inventory list from my hangar in Nigeria! 😂 just kidding!!!!!
More Seriously, my son used to play with a Carrera Go 1:43 scale electric racetrack I got him for his bday a few years back. He had started a kid's list of ''dream cars'' that were discontinued. It's been on the wall for years now and we just forgot about it, nothing special to tell, just a regular kid doing kid's things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom