Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

A5D68DF1-23A7-474D-9670-5DD63BF81C93.jpeg

G-damn these are gonna be so freaking expensive on the resell.

Even if I refrain from buying another pair of shoes for the rest of the year,I don’t know if I can do it.

But damn…I want em BAD.

Wait... they included muslin on these. I feel like this is going to look strange once leaked photos drop.

But eh I may have to cop regardless tbh, kind of bummed out that I missed out on the Spiderverse release

Yea the muslin material has me worried. Don’t know where they could execute that soft material on these except for the tongue maybe.

Last edited:
muslin gotta be the tongue. JB not gonna mess up the model that kicks off a price increase. what model was released where it went to 170?

I think they are going to the right, this is JB and they know what ppl want

but then again in the same breath this is JB

I’m sorry but the color way says it all. These will not be OG Chicagos. That’s a fact now. These will probably end up being regarded the same as Spider-Man’s and Trophy Rooms etc. AKA not the “real deal”. Clutching my 2015s much tighter. I might copp if they look halfway decent though but not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
If it's in the color code then it's absolutely just referring the unique beige/sail-ish color being on the shoe, not to the fabric.

Right, doesnt mean the fabric wont be on there tho but we now know at least the color will

I’m sorry but color way says it all. These will not be OG Chicagos. That’s a fact now. These will probably end up being regarded the same as Spider-Man’s and Trophy Rooms etc. AKA not the “real deal”. Clutching my 2015s much tighter. I might copp if they look halfway decent though but getting my hopes up.
Hence, the addition of "Reimagined" to the title of the shoe. Everyone is aware that it won't be an exact replica of the original shoe. Just an aged version.

Back
Top Bottom