Jordan 1 Chicago - Reimagined aka Lost and Found - November 19, 2022

Is there any scenario where a Chicago 1 release of any variation doesn’t look cool?

Are you serious??? :lol: Do you not remember these atrocities???

maxresdefault.jpg

Works both ways thought right? Tons of other shoes he’s had dropped for not that much preorder then upon release in the 4 figures (mostly Travis collabs etc) but I guess for ~220 (no tax, no shopping) with a possible retail of 170+ I guess it makes sense that the pros outweighs the cons.
Travis Frags dropped for 1,200 I think

I preordered the ts dunks for $650

I ordered the shattered backboard 3.0 that ended up being those atrocities lmao

Thought they were going to be like the black toes
lmao same. I bought 2 pairs and ended up selling them on stockx for what I had paid for it at the time. broke even at least

• Chicago Remagined will probably retail for 180, I think
  • We may be getting a pair of Chicagos with the materials used from the Hyper Royal 1s, but he also said that "anything can change"
  • zSneakerheads made a mockup of the Chicagos with the Hyper Royal 1 materials too
chicago.JPG

I really don't know what to feel tbh. All I know is I just want regular Chicagos :lol:

I don’t know, I can kind of dig a Hyper Royal mixed up with Chicago colors…Maybe because I’ve got a pair of the 2015’s but I’m not stressing all these little almost Chicago drops…

The REAL Chicago release is when they finally throw the colorway on the 85’s…Thats just a fact…I mean we all know that’s probably going to be 2025 release…So fully expect Nike to keep on teasing the colorway right up until then…These Hyper-Chicago’s are just the next step in that process is all…

Plus Nike is slightly tweaking these closer to the 85’s but not all the way there right? That’s so they can justify that new price tag AND what’ll probably be a $250 price tag when the ‘85 Chi’s do release in a couple years…It’s all part of the plan people, it’s all part of the plan…

Last edited:
I don’t know, I can kind of dig a Hyper Royal mixed up with Chicago colors…Maybe because I’ve got a pair of the 2015’s but I’m not stressing all these little almost Chicago drops…

The REAL Chicago release is when they finally throw the colorway on the 85’s…Thats just a fact…I mean we all know that’s probably going to be 2025 release…So fully expect Nike to keep on teasing the colorway right up until then…These Hyper-Chicago’s are just the next step in that process is all…

Plus Nike is slightly tweaking these closer to the 85’s but not all the way there right? That’s so they can justify that new price tag AND what’ll probably be a $250 price tag when the ‘85 Chi’s do release in a couple years…It’s all part of the plan people, it’s all part of the plan…
For me I'll just wait this out. If by any chance they're gonna release Black Toe 85s, and if the reimagined chis aren't that great, I'll skip this one :lol: JB's just messing around at this point

Buying regardless, no complaints. GOAT colorway… imo. When the OG drops I’ll cop again and again. I don’t mind Nike’s different variations.

hyper royal materials were nice, but really hope they don't use it for these. would look more pink than red

Back
Top Bottom