JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Are the space jams new/DS?

Do you have another pair of I's?

IMO both are sort of a must have in a collection and it's about which ones you like best.
Well if you asked me, I say the jams and the breds are super GM....so you have to be very careful trading for the Jams. But I'm my honest opinion I believe the Jams dead stock from either 2009 or 2001 would easily be 200 bucks higher than the bred 1s at this time, so if it's an even trade for a deadstock pair I would do it

if he's even contemplating about buying a VNDS shoe, I don't think he cares about it's deadstock value

seems like he wants them to actually wear

space jams are vnds and no I only have one pair or breds

tumblr_lsm145KlZB1qliy0yo1_500_large.jpg

space jams are vnds and no I only have one pair or breds
I wouldn't do it. Spacejams were last retroed like 5 years ago so I'm sure they'll release within the next few years. Bred 1's on the other hand literally just released. Just my 2 cents though.

I would have said these, because they're more wearable.

Rain...snow, you don't have to worry

I wouldn't do it. Spacejams were last retroed like 5 years ago so I'm sure they'll release within the next few years. Bred 1's on the other hand literally just released. Just my 2 cents though.

Can you imagine the chaos that would come if space jams came out again?

Can you imagine the chaos that would come if space jams came out again?
This is why I don't understand why people think the breds for space jams wouldn't be a decent trade. If the guy had 2 pairs I'd definitely say do the trade because the hype for those is unreal and only God (and Nike) knows when space jams will come out again. But that's just me. 

edit: just saw the prices for space jams...I see why now

Last edited:
I still dont really understand the whole 'I need help on this trade' issue.

If you want the shoe more than the shoe you currently have then trade.

If you dont want the shoe more than the one you currently have....dont trade.

I mean...am I overlooking something? 

It just seem that ppl in general care more about having a shoe that the general population desires...rather than having a shoe that THEY truly desire.

*Scratches head

Last edited:
I still dont really understand the whole 'I need help on this trade' issue.

If you want the shoe more than the shoe you currently have then trade.

If you dont want the shoe more than the one you currently have....dont trade.

I mean...am I overlooking something? 

+1

Back
Top Bottom