JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

18z.gif

They getting too good

Last edited:
Can someone speak on queensole... Their pic on the website has that ziplock sized lace bag ?
4x62.jpg

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone got a pair without a stamp on the lid. I was comparing the pair i picked up today to the other 3 pairs that i know are authentic and everything seems to check out. I.E. box size, lace bag, shoes itself. The shoes even come with a receipt. Only thing that wasn't present was the stamp on the lid.

Just want to warn everyone still looking. I got 350 back and kept the shoes.
Don't want any members being taken advantaged of by these sellers such as eo827 on eBay

I was wondering if anyone got a pair without a stamp on the lid. I was comparing the pair i picked up today to the other 3 pairs that i know are authentic and everything seems to check out. I.E. box size, lace bag, shoes itself. The shoes even come with a receipt. Only thing that wasn't present was the stamp on the lid.
stamp on lid doesnt matter. there were pairs from Eastbay and some other US retail store with no stamps.

Just want to warn everyone still looking. I got 350 back and kept the shoes.
Don't want any members being taken advantaged of by these sellers such as eo827 on eBay

What's the box top (R) and the size tag on the side looking like on these?

I got some black toes in Canada tag didn't have a stamp. They're legit.

The legs on the R looked curved and not flat am I correct?

No stamp, (some online retailers as mentioned above)
no price tag ( could be euro release)

Now Really the only way to tell is the bag or am I missing something with the breds? Wtf

Still looking for mine need them to complete the holy trinity

The legs on the R looked curved and not flat am I correct?

No stamp, (some online retailers as mentioned above)
no price tag ( could be euro release)

Now Really the only way to tell is the bag or am I missing something with the breds? Wtf

Still looking for mine need them to complete the holy trinity

my legit pair from cali roots did not have msrp (euro release) and did not have a stamp.

I have a legit pair from FTL I bought in person, with no stamp under box & 1 shoe has different texture than the other

I know this is for the black and red 1's and please mods remove this post if need be. Posted this in the AJ1 thread as well. Copped from Platos Closet earlier today! My size too :smokin They have plenty of life left in em. Bout to hit them with Jason Markks cleaner soon. Consolation prize to failing with the Kobe's this morning I guess smh. Sorry if the quality is bad. (Instagram x Phone pic)

View media item 754176

View media item 754149

View media item 754150

http://s976.photobucket.com/user/pl...7-4E42-A345-578F159B66B2_zpsqofbpea5.jpg.html

View media item 754152

Let me know if u needs more pics of anything. Here to help
doing a legit check by the box and not the shoes?
:rofl:

View media item 754183
Can someone speak on Queens? I thought they sold legit authentic pairs.... Lace bag looking ziplock status

my cr pair also had a slightly differing ziplock and a totally different way the laces were in the bag. unless the bags are completely oversized, i don't think you have a problem.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom