JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Still searching for a decent priced pair :rolleyes. I might just have to resort to a 01 pair if anything.

Think I want to trade prelude IVs for my size. craigslisters don't want to trade and only want "heat" which to them is galaxies and tiffs for these, lol.

Bout to pull the trigger on a pair for 340 shipped...I gotta keep reminding myself that I got my other 2 pairs for retail so it don't hurt as much. Hopefully seller comes thru :/

My only confusion with that logic is how would you be getting screwed over if youre getting the shoe you want in the trade?
I'd say it's the same logic as people who don't want to pay resale for these shoes. Just because it's a shoe you've been feining over for months/years doesn't mean you're gonna pick it up for a deal that's not worth it to you. Same logic goes into trades imo.

You guys are getting it twisted.  That original pic with the big bag was from QUEENSOLE, which sells fakes.  Not the same as QUEENS, which is legit.  
mean.gif

yeah i remember somebody posted a link for queensole a few hours after the release.. the page looked super shady, but some NTers were desperate after failing on raffles, online, etc.. feel bad for those guys 
ohwell.gif

Yo i got a SRS question

i have a retail pair from footlocker

i just realized one shoe has some minor differences from the other

the one with the lacebag and all matches the LC pick from page 1 but the 2nd pair

seems to have a different pattern on the sole and the square on the heel is a different shape

but everything else matches up tounge height nike air material color etc

am i just being paranoid and this is typical JB quality or did i get duped by some worker at footlocker who swapped in a GM

Yo i got a SRS question
the one with the lacebag and all matches the LC pick from page 1 but the 2nd pair
seems to have a different pattern on the sole and the square on the heel is a different shape

am i just being paranoid and this is typical JB quality or did i get duped by some worker at footlocker who swapped in a GM

Dude...u srs?

Yo i got a SRS question

Post pics.

I have 10 pairs of 2013 Bred 1s in various sizes for friends and family but 1 pair has a slightly different sole than the others although everything else matches up.

I want to compare mine to yours. Thanks.

Post pics.

I have 10 pairs of 2013 Bred 1s in various sizes for friends and family but 1 pair has a slightly different sole than the others although everything else matches up.

I want to compare mine to yours. Thanks.
aite bout to go take some pics brb

you mind posting pics of yours too?

View media item 754754
The top pair is the one with the questionable sole (stars look a little bigger and less detailed). But lace bag, leather quality, shoe tree insert, etc. all check out so I think it's just a variance in quality.

The top pair is the one with the questionable sole (stars look a little bigger and less detailed). But lace bag, leather quality, shoe tree insert, etc. all check out so I think it's just a variance in quality.
im talking about the tread pattern

one shoe has the pyramid like pattern like it should

the other has the GM style pebbles

those aren't 2001's pictured there tho, those are OG's...
score! the auction came up as a buy it now very cheap after i did a refresh and bought with the quickness - just saw a pair go for 599 in similar condition might be able to turn these into 2013 now!

thanks pronto

Back
Top Bottom