JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I still dont really understand the whole 'I need help on this trade' issue.

If you want the shoe more than the shoe you currently have then trade.

If you dont want the shoe more than the one you currently have....dont trade.

I mean...am I overlooking something? 

It just seem that ppl in general care more about having a shoe that the general population desires...rather than having a shoe that THEY truly desire.

*Scratches head
Personally, the only reason I'd come into a forum asking about trades is to make sure I wasn't getting screwed over. I believe some people have a hard time gauging how much their shoes are worth (despite having eBay, etc. to help out). Hopefully they're not coming on here just to see what the hype is on a shoe...but you never know

Last edited:
took a risk and copped off of sneaker authority.... and there 100% legit. stamp on box, right lace bag, height matches my royals, right shoe trees. They still have pairs, $400 is kinda steep, but I can say they are legit.

88's for 2 pairs of breds?
do you even need to ask? 
eek.gif

Well I've given up on a restock and was nearly over these and then I saw a guy rockin them today. They looked awesome now I need them even more again. Anyone know of any legit reseller sites at a reasonable price that they can recommend if possible. I don''t know where to start and I dont want to risk getting fakes. Any help would be appreciated. Mods if this is the wrong thread for this please move it to the right thread. Thanks.
Check out sole supremacy.  They might have you size for $399+tax+shipping depending where you live.  Their inventory usually goes pretty fast also...

It just seem that ppl in general care more about having a shoe that the general population desires...rather than having a shoe that THEY truly desire.

*Scratches head

It baffles me too. What also bugs me is people having to add money on top to make a trade equal. I understand if you are trading grapes for these, whoever is getting grapes should also get money. But when a shoe is close in value, don't ask for money on top.

I hate seeing dudes wanting $50 added when they are getting a $200 shoe but trading a $250 shoe.

Personally, the only reason I'd come into a forum asking about trades is to make sure I wasn't getting screwed over. I believe some people have a hard time gauging how much their shoes are worth (despite having eBay, etc. to help out). Hopefully they're not coming on here just to see what the hype is on a shoe...but you never know

But if you really wanted a shoe, who cares what others thought the value was. This ain't mint coin collecting. The shoes true value should be based on your own belief on what a shoe is worth. Too much thinking about dollar value these days. It's why shoe copping is all messed up now.

But if you really wanted a shoe, who cares what others thought the value was. This ain't mint coin collecting. The shoes true value should be based on your own belief on what a shoe is worth. Too much thinking about dollar value these days. It's why shoe copping is all messed up now.

Last edited:
One of the main problems these days. People copping to pay bills.

If only those who cop shoes to sell spent half as much time and effort in getting themselves a better job..........
Nah, nah, nah dude. That's not  what I meant. That $50 could be spent on something else instead of not going through with an uneven trade.

this whole trade thing has gotten out of hand

not everyone values shoes at the same price

$350 jordan 1 breds to you may not be worth $350 to someone else

simple as that.

*Scratches head
These posts here:

[ATTACHMENT=5529]image.jpg (2,126k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Here's my collection from 2013

Last edited:

*Scratches head
My only confusion with that logic is how would you be getting screwed over if youre getting the shoe you want in the trade?

It baffles me too. What also bugs me is people having to add money on top to make a trade equal. I understand if you are trading grapes for these, whoever is getting grapes should also get money. But when a shoe is close in value, don't ask for money on top.

I hate seeing dudes wanting $50 added when they are getting a $200 shoe but trading a $250 shoe.
This. And everything else you said in here lol

I'd pay $400 for those YSL's before I'd drop $400 on 2013 Breds.

You have people wearing 10, 15 year old Jordan's. Can you wear those in 15 years?

Most high end kicks have quality leather but are either feminine looking or generic looking, but you're paying for the name.

If people get 10-15 years of consistent wear out of a recent JB or Nike release I'd be surprised. I definitely wouldn't pay $260 over retail to find out though.

Back
Top Bottom