JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Fair enough ,I guess it looks like that but we all start somewhere. I just wanted some pointers at legit reseller sites no big deal as you guys know more than me. Calm down info is not of CIA importance. Geez.
LOL, sorry for how that came across. 

Moving forward, I'd encourage you to actively read and contribute to threads of releases you are interested in. The information will be there, no doubt about it. 

The problem is the "guests" who lurk this site. For example, right now there are about twice as many guests as there are members of NT reading the forums. No doubt "guests" jack info, and make it tough for the members to benefit -my two cents 

Fair enough ,I guess it looks like that but we all start somewhere. I just wanted some pointers at legit reseller sites no big deal as you guys know more than me. Calm down info is not of CIA importance. Geez.

All I can really recommend is looking up sellers on Ebay with the highest positive feedback you can find, check out the feedback comments, as well as the pictures. There's always that or consignment shops like RifLA or Flight Club.

wtf jj had shadows at 6am.. FOH with all that ...
sick.gif
you gotta be kidding me...

Well I've given up on a restock and was nearly over these and then I saw a guy rockin them today. They looked awesome now I need them even more again. Anyone know of any legit reseller sites at a reasonable price that they can recommend if possible. I don''t know where to start and I dont want to risk getting fakes. Any help would be appreciated. Mods if this is the wrong thread for this please move it to the right thread. Thanks.

Sir, you are a lurker, have less than 9 posts, and want dudes to hook you up with info. on one of the most hyped Jordan releases ever. Honestly ask yourself what the likelihood of that happening is.

Last edited:
what is the point of a "high end" shoe that looks like a tennis shoe? Those look like some supras or something :x

There are a very select few "high end" shoe's that do look dope like the all black low top Gucci "Brooklyn" shoe's

View media item 753465
But, for the most part, they all seem to look whack no matter how great the quality is. I feel like everyone hopped on the "high end" bandwagon as soon as rappers and celebrities started making a big deal out of it and people are willing to go broke and looking out of place with their clothing selection just to fit in. Of course, that's as long as they can afford to ride the bandwagon. I'd take my Jay's and be happy in my own personality any day over feeling weird and uncomfortable in something that just isn't me no matter how many millions of people are willing to put up with it.

Last edited:
anybody on here...can legit check a pair of bred 1s for with the quickness?

please

legit check thread...nobody responds quick enough

Those saint laurents are fugly. Stop fooling yourselves because of the price. Nobody would cop if they were $99.99.

@mikeyman14 Congrats bro!! I know you been waiting on that package for a min!!

Last edited:
There are a very select few "high end" shoe's that do look dope like the all black low top Gucci "Brooklyn" shoe's

But, for the most part, they all seem to look whack no matter how great the quality is. I feel like everyone hopped on the "high end" bandwagon as soon as rappers and celebrities started making a big deal out of it and people are willing to go broke and looking out of place with their clothing selection just to fit in. Of course, that's as long as they can afford to ride the bandwagon. I'd take my Jay's and be happy in my own personality any day over feeling weird and uncomfortable in something that just isn't me no matter how many millions of people are willing to put up with it.
sick.gif
 Those are so plain and generic looking. I hate to think of what some people pay for those.

I'd pay $400 for those YSL's before I'd drop $400 on 2013 Breds.

You have people wearing 10, 15 year old Jordan's. Can you wear those in 15 years?

Most high end kicks have quality leather but are either feminine looking or generic looking, but you're paying for the name.

:x  Those are so plain and generic looking. I hate to think of what some people pay for those.

Oh of course, no doubt, but they're the better looking pair out of the "high end" bunch. The rest are either weird looking or just too feminine in my opinion. These all black Gucci's look similar to AF1, that's why I think they are probably the best out of all the designer shoe's, but that $300 - $400 is too much for all black low top looking AF1's.

Back
Top Bottom