JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Feel like Nike got us. They hyped Yeezys up only to not release them, creating a frenzy for the 1s. Not saying this is what actually happened but if it is then their marketing department is on point. HATE THEM !!!!

these really werent limited to one pair on FNL tho?

Never is a limit on there.
damn if I bought 4 pairs would they have cancelled you think?  My boys wanted pairs and I tried to do one at a time.. I was more scared of the payment issues happening but damn I heard people got through with multiples.. ugh.

Yea fnl threatens but I rarely see orders cancelled due to going over the limit.

Went ahead and bought a pair for $250. I went to my mom's house this weekend for Christmas and sold a bunch of old kicks I left there years ago, so I'm not too hurt over paying over retail.

Dude, thats crazy as ****. But you had every legal right to fight back if you so chose. This sneaker stuff is outta control. But nobodies gonna punch me in the back of my head job or no job. They'll be tasting the VNDS shoe I'm wearing at the time, lol.
once you lose the most important person to ever exist in your life, you begin to rethink everything including how you react in certain situations.  you think of not so much about you, but the damage it's going to cause for those you love.  in this case my brother. i can't do something stupid because he has no one after me.
shouldve clapped his shoulders b

or flash the burner and tell him to be a good boy.
in a different time, yes.

I have, but I don't want to have to deal with lawyers to prove that what I did was in self defense, nor do I want to have to explain to my job that I defended myself over sneakers. It'd cost me more than the resale market to be honest.
damn sorry to hear about that bro. anyways the case woulda been over in a day considering there were probly like 100 witnesses. def shoulda fought back

Welp, being that I am a newer guy here I'll say these things about this release. 

1. Online is, and has been a wasteland for jordans like this. Last pair of jordans with considerable hype I got online was the blk/cement IIIs in '11.

2. This is strike 2. Strike 1 was the poor handling of the royal release. Not being salty, but more just being an aware consumer/customer. If the White Infrared VIs are this hyped, then i'll be forced to part ways with jb. Seriously. jb has earned a less than stellar track record with me thus far, and it's too many other brands doing WAYYY better stuff to be stressed about jb. Plus there's the GM/variants/fakes. 

3. If some of ya'll really, like for real decided to refrain from the shoe, you could perhaps force jb to slightly change the way they do things. It can happen. Look at how foams are starting to decline. If you just decided to refrain from the shoe, resellers would get desperate or dissappear. It's been said a million times but it's true economics. Your dollar has more power than you all give it. (ok maybe this is utopian of me, jb has alot of people as trained gluttons for punishment)

Off the ******g soapbox I go. hahaaaha. later. 

P.S. cop the flyknit air maxs if you missed out. It is, for all tech,comfort, and quality considered; the clearly better shoe. Hype and mancrushes earned from "rocking Js" nonwithstanding. Or just save the money you'd have spent. It's never wack to have money on deck. 

these really werent limited to one pair on FNL tho?

Never is a limit on there.
damn if I bought 4 pairs would they have cancelled you think?  My boys wanted pairs and I tried to do one at a time.. I was more scared of the payment issues happening but damn I heard people got through with multiples.. ugh.

Yea fnl threatens but I rarely see orders cancelled due to going over the limit.

They don't cancel just flag your account for 30 days

That's what happen to me when I bought two 88's

My only JB pick up for the year and I am very pleased, very
pimp.gif

idc about resell prices

i have not bought jordans in years

time for me to splurge, o well. ill check ebay later

if those red yeezys dropped they prob be even more expensive than what im willing to pay for these

:rofl:

you're kidding with that last sentence, right?

once you lose the most important person to ever exist in your life, you begin to rethink everything including how you react in certain situations.  you think of not so much about you, but the damage it's going to cause for those you love.  in this case my brother. i can't do something stupid because he has no one after me.

in a different time, yes.
Hey, you're a grown man and as such you made a decision as such. Hate you had to go through that. And that's also why its pretty much online or bust for me, because I don't have your restraint.

You're a better man than I am fam, and I have a lil one to look out for.  They would've both been in the ICU.  You definitely would've gotten off on self-defense, but I can't knock the way you chose to handle it.  Not advising it if you're not about that life, but you should definitely go to any future line ups armed.  Hope you get a pair.
thanks fam, appreciate it.  always consider what you can lose and how much it can cost you to keep it and at the same time realize this shoe game just isn't that serious. i think this may have been the moment for me where i pull out from it.

Sooooo after reading thru the last couple pages, I'm guessing it was sorta like Royals...? Blessed I got to sleep in today... :smokin

seems like royals may have been slightly easier to get? i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. it's probably too early to determine that actually.

on another note i was just comparing these to my soft greys and the leather on the breds does feel a little softer. i don't have royals so i can't speak for those, but of all the recent 1s that i own these seem to have the best quality (obviously no banneds)

about to buy from a reseller for 350 :smh:
sad to say, but u might have to jump on that while u can. i paid 3 and i looked at it like i might as well suck it up and be "happy" for the 3 bc errbody else was hollerin 4. :smh:

Man man man man man.

Don't succumb to the resell.. $300+ is just too much.

i feel u, but the dude i copped from camped overnight at pg plaza for my pair. i have a wife and 4 kids so needless to say i can't be doing all that. and even if i could, who tf wants to do that? so for me it was kinda a no brainer to just let him double his money. i'm with u tho, it's def. too much, but if royals are any indication of where resell will be then...

Last edited:
not sure about that. that financial analyst guy on twitter said their sales were down 20 M's this week. they released way more bredsxi's last yr than gammas xis and this release was nothing... i dont get it man. its a huge turn off. each year i buy less and less shoes from them, and i know im not the only one.
interesting. whats that guys twitter handle. that stuff always interest me.

i assumed that because i woke up to a bunch of tweets from kicksonfire saying not one person on his timeline said they were successful in copping them. even said Bots failed

Last edited:

still cant believe there was no limit on FNL.... i was only going for 1 and got cart jacked.... probably by someone who had like 3-4 in there cart already :smh:

he and his boy asked me what size i was getting (they were in front of me) and I knew they were resellers from other times i've gone to that store so I didn't say anything except, "if I tell you then you're gonna cop my size to try and sell back to me."  So, dude was like, "look at this ****** ***** thinking he's gonna get a pair today" and I was like whatever man and turned to talk to the guy behind me.  next thing i know his boy his shoving me, threatening me and so that's when i grab my phone and call 911.  bro man gets even madder and decides he's gonna punch me in the back of the head (coward).  i'm actually on the phone with the police as he's hitting me while in line.  lady with her kids is screaming, they were next to the guy i was talking to so I moved out of the way so they wouldn't get hit with any of the commotion.  People were like why didn't you hit back and I'm like because I have a real job and can't get arrested over sneakers and that i have a brother to finish raising.  i cannot lose my job over nonsense.  well, those dudes ran off and i lost my spot in line and had to complete a police report.  i even missed out on the kid selling my size 10 for $300.  wanted to do it so today wasn't a lost cause, but oh well.  unless a random act of kindness comes through then i'm screwed.  i can't do $465 for these.
Someone get this dude a pair for retail. He's earned it

Back
Top Bottom