JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Seems like there was more hype for the Jordan 1's this morning than the Gamma 11's. After dislocating my left knee in them tearing ligaments, I am terrified of them. Rarely wear my patent leather ones anymore. Nike making a killing this week.

you balled in the retro 1's?

We get it bro you said this multiple times and have tried to get these from several websites lol. Just admit you're trying to pick these up as well.

LMAO

I remember when I got a FSR of Yeezy 1s oh wait that was Proto-oh no my humble brag again.

For anyone who comes in here flossin multiple pairs I hope this happens
LMFAO!!! Damn, Razor Ramone went sky high

roll.gif

Seems like there was more hype for the Jordan 1's this morning than the Gamma 11's. After dislocating my left knee in them tearing ligaments, I am terrified of them. Rarely wear my patent leather ones anymore. Nike making a killing this week.

Much less quantity.

Currently snitching on Nike/bots/resellers to friends at Business Insider, buzzfed, and Huff post.

We'll see what comes of this. hopefully an expose. 
laugh.gif

idc idc idc.

Last edited:

There is a simple solution

The one that you drag picture they tell you to the circle.
I f you know what i am talking about

oh i def want these in the collection.

was gunning for them all morning...

def not something i was gonna go wait in line for this morning tho, it's easy to not do that, or get too salty when missing 'em online, when you have multiple, better versions of this shoe already... that's all i was sayin'...

y'all know i gotta humble brag tho... :tongue:

idc about resell prices

i have not bought jordans in years

time for me to splurge, o well. ill check ebay later

if those red yeezys dropped they prob be even more expensive than what im willing to pay for these

So have resellers figured out that they still need to sell over like 5 pairs to truly make a profit worth the effort that u put in

I don't understand the purpose of reselling on ebay; when it costs so much when its all said and done. (ebay fees, seller fees, paypal fees and then shipping)

Whenever I sell on there, its usually some heat so I feel like I'm getting raped cuz ebay takes like 8% of every sale u make.

Resellers hae so much work to do before actually turning a GOOD PROFIT

idk royals are going for 600 ... these are better quality and more limited .. doubt if I get mine for less than 450-500
If you pay over 275 for these you have very low self esteem!. These just aren't worth it!

Where are you guys seeing Royals that have actually sold for 600? Cause if I can get that much for my DS pair, I wouldn't miss it at all. Well, probably a little lol

he and his boy asked me what size i was getting (they were in front of me) and I knew they were resellers from other times i've gone to that store so I didn't say anything except, "if I tell you then you're gonna cop my size to try and sell back to me."  So, dude was like, "look at this ****** ***** thinking he's gonna get a pair today" and I was like whatever man and turned to talk to the guy behind me.  next thing i know his boy his shoving me, threatening me and so that's when i grab my phone and call 911.  bro man gets even madder and decides he's gonna punch me in the back of the head (coward).  i'm actually on the phone with the police as he's hitting me while in line.  lady with her kids is screaming, they were next to the guy i was talking to so I moved out of the way so they wouldn't get hit with any of the commotion.  People were like why didn't you hit back and I'm like because I have a real job and can't get arrested over sneakers and that i have a brother to finish raising.  i cannot lose my job over nonsense.  well, those dudes ran off and i lost my spot in line and had to complete a police report.  i even missed out on the kid selling my size 10 for $300.  wanted to do it so today wasn't a lost cause, but oh well.  unless a random act of kindness comes through then i'm screwed.  i can't do $465 for these.
God bless you bro!!! I know it sucks to lose out, but you made the right choice. I would have done the same. Got a legit job, pays good, and wife/kids to support.

Crazy release.. Wanted them but will never ever pay crazy resell prices. These dudes out here are greedy man and im not feeding em ..Was in the line for NDC and got kicked after about a minute. Still on the prowl though.

So have resellers figured out that they still need to sell over like 5 pairs to truly make a profit worth the effort that u put in

I don't understand the purpose of reselling on ebay; when it costs so much when its all said and done. (ebay fees, seller fees, paypal fees and then shipping)

Whenever I sell on there, its usually some heat so I feel like I'm getting raped cuz ebay takes like 8% of every sale u make.

Resellers hae so much work to do before actually turning a GOOD PROFIT
That why they go through IG now

Back
Top Bottom