JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Eastbay messin with me showing that they still have size 10. :smh: getting my hopes up. At this point its a lost cause

False alarm... They were just 2 days late on the Gamma 12. UPS notified me 2 days ago. Eastbay gotta step up their communication.

Last edited:
CT is where i got 2 pairs of concords on RD.

i was on the link a few min ago as soon as they posted it on their FB page, and i still struck out.

just struck out on nbastore too...

:lol: oh well, i got like 4 pairs of breds with NA... don't even really need these...

We get it bro you said this multiple times and have tried to get these from several websites lol. Just admit you're trying to pick these up as well.

Last edited:
I'd check craigslist or a local fb group before dropping $350 on eBay. Pairs seems to be around $300 right now.

about to buy from a reseller for 350
mean.gif
if nobody fed the trolls they would go away...

Seems like there was more hype for the Jordan 1's this morning than the Gamma 11's. After dislocating my left knee in them tearing ligaments, I am terrified of them. Rarely wear my patent leather ones anymore. Nike making a killing this week.

Originally Posted by Ace93  

Bots can beat CAPTCHA they need a damn multiple choice question or something.

What's the name of this site?

What's the name of this shoe?

What's Michael Jordan's first name?

Anything 
mean.gif

I wouldn't buy from a reseller...some of these dudes got like fsr and you know a large amount of them are gm's. Buy from a reputable consignment shop or if you must from a seller that gives you the receipt from an authorized store.

Last edited:
Seems like there was more hype for the Jordan 1's this morning than the Gamma 11's. After dislocating my left knee in them tearing ligaments, I am terrified of them. Rarely wear my patent leather ones anymore. Nike making a killing this week.

You tore them in the 1s?

The store I went to had 4 ****** PAIRS Man ****. I was 8th in line man and 4 resellers up front got them. Thats it I might go to a Niketown or HOH to check for reserved pairs. Ima get a couple grails then forget Jordans I'll just get Sauconys and Asics which are also hard to get.

Aye homie, I'm right there with you. Only problem is I can't even find my damn size. I guess I better wait till dudes pick up their pairs today
Me too.. I'm going against the grain but $350 for something a REALLY REALLY REALLY want.. I'll live with that.  Damn.. though.. gotta get that $140 outta my head.

What happened? He cut?
he and his boy asked me what size i was getting (they were in front of me) and I knew they were resellers from other times i've gone to that store so I didn't say anything except, "if I tell you then you're gonna cop my size to try and sell back to me."  So, dude was like, "look at this ****** ***** thinking he's gonna get a pair today" and I was like whatever man and turned to talk to the guy behind me.  next thing i know his boy his shoving me, threatening me and so that's when i grab my phone and call 911.  bro man gets even madder and decides he's gonna punch me in the back of the head (coward).  i'm actually on the phone with the police as he's hitting me while in line.  lady with her kids is screaming, they were next to the guy i was talking to so I moved out of the way so they wouldn't get hit with any of the commotion.  People were like why didn't you hit back and I'm like because I have a real job and can't get arrested over sneakers and that i have a brother to finish raising.  i cannot lose my job over nonsense.  well, those dudes ran off and i lost my spot in line and had to complete a police report.  i even missed out on the kid selling my size 10 for $300.  wanted to do it so today wasn't a lost cause, but oh well.  unless a random act of kindness comes through then i'm screwed.  i can't do $465 for these.

Back
Top Bottom