JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

seems like royals may have been slightly easier to get? i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. it's probably too early to determine that actually.

on another note i was just comparing these to my soft greys and the leather on the breds does feel a little softer. i don't have royals so i can't speak for those, but of all the recent 1s that i own these seem to have the best quality (obviously no banneds)

I'm thinking they were close to the same except there were way more gunning for these. I'm in the exact same boat as I was with the Royals. Got a pair not in my size and gonna have to work with it.

Currently snitching on Nike/bots/resellers to friends at Business Insider, buzzfed, and Huff post.

We'll see what comes of this. hopefully an expose. 
laugh.gif

idc idc idc.
lol why wud dey care
Resellers buying out inventories of shoes with the sole purpose of marking them up by 200%.

Nike knowing and not caring.

E-Commerce manipulation, the resulting fights, people spending tons of hard earned money on a shoe nike produces for $16 a pair and can easily produce more of...

It makes for interesting news.  pretty sure something coming out of my whining too.  I'm currently texting back and forth with someone..

Troll_Face-1024x833.png

stood in line for hours couldnt get my size I was the last person they let get a ticket so now im stuck with a 13 :smh:

13 hours later and they are finally mine. Wish I had multiples but I am happy with one pair. Good luck to those still trying to cop, just don't pay over $300. Even that's too much for a 1 but that'ts my opinion.

I think my mom if she were here would have been happy with how I handled it.  No wife, just a lil bro I promised her I'd take care of.  In a different time I would have probably been in cuffs for retaliating.  Here's praying for the restock.

Handled it perfectly.

Life responsibilities > any sneaker

im hoping this release takes the shine off some 01 pairs... would much rather scoop up an older release.. im gonna be on the hunt for an 01 pair while everyone tries for these lol..

seems like royals may have been slightly easier to get? i'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong. it's probably too early to determine that actually.

on another note i was just comparing these to my soft greys and the leather on the breds does feel a little softer. i don't have royals so i can't speak for those, but of all the recent 1s that i own these seem to have the best quality (obviously no banneds)
I'm thinking they were close to the same except there were way more gunning for these. I'm in the exact same boat as I was with the Royals. Got a pair not in my size and gonna have to work with it.
There were more pairs of these.  More stores carried them (even if they only got 1-2 size runs.)

The problem is way more people were on the hunt for these because the royals alerted them to the profit margin.

Umm you ever heard of self-defense :lol:

Self Defense???? Do you have a family to support ?? Dude did the right thing. Self defense can still land him in trouble especially since homie in line had his son with him. No shoe is worth compromising family. Fighting back often escalates to a stabbings/shootings. Not over some shoes, NO Thanks!.

At least they didnt get the shoes either.

Someone get this dude a pair for retail. He's earned it

People in line could of at least let him get his kicks after. :smh:

Man, just isn't worth it these days to be out there in the jungle for some kicks. Times have definitely changed and although this use to happen before, it's much worst now

Just my opinion but there were less royals here than these, maybe close to the same. There were less international sites that had royals than these. Sightly more hype for these. I dont think these are more limited. These are probably similar, slighy more of these around. Royals werent even on ndc. If i totally struck out i would much rather drop 300 than dump a pair of royals, regardless of what the royals cost.

Failed at NBA store earlier even though I had my size in cart. I tried signing into ShopRunner for 2Day free ship, it didn't let me sign in. Can someone hand me a "L". I deserve it this time.
:x

i'm really hoping some pairs go unclaimed and I will still have a chance at these at retail, cause I've already passed up some sub 300 - low 300 reseller prices and I don't think they will be in that range anymore

Hey, you're a grown man and as such you made a decision as such. Hate you had to go through that. And that's also why its pretty much online or bust for me, because I don't have your restraint.
i had no issues camping in the past, over the past 7-8 months it's become a warzone here that i have relied on online only now. i decide that one time to run out to the stores and this is what happens.  that's life.
Someone get this dude a pair for retail. He's earned it
LOL if this happened this would be the greatest day ever, but Christmas is over and Santa has already come and gone.  I would have been annoyed, but satisfied if I had gotten them for $300 from the one kid.
Handled it perfectly.

Life responsibilities > any sneaker
That's what I figured, I'll take the moral victory for now lol.
People in line could of at least let him get his kicks after.
mean.gif

Man, just isn't worth it these days to be out there in the jungle for some kicks. Times have definitely changed and although this use to happen before, it's much worst now
The store I went to was not my usual spot that I used to camp at so there were all new faces.  My old usual spot this might have happened.  Oh well.

The manager of my FA called me at 8:30. I was in the store by 9:30. Didn't want to wait around and give them the opportunity for some shady dealings to go on. Funny thing though, I noticed one of the employees leave the store & five minutes later came back with a JJ bag :lol:. There was one "regular" customer who apparently didn't know about the raffle. He was in the store going off threatening to "stall off" on somebody if he didn't get a men's pair. At that point, I was wondering if I should do the smart thing and just come back later, but I said **** it, it's just him and his girl, and I wasn't about to let homie punk me into NOT getting the shoes I won the raffle to buy.

As far as quality goes, these might be the best of the bunch, that I own. I'm comparing these to: '13 Royals, '13 Black Toes, '13 Shadows, & Knicks. My royals came with one toebox having these boil -like creases :x and these are cosmetically flawless. No excess glue, or pre-worn creasing, and the leather doesn't feel cheap (although it's not buttery smooth).

People talk about its to much to go out and do whatever. Its the problem with this generation. Sittin around starring at computers. The computers and script done got you. Its great to get out in the open and be there for love of the game. Its nothing new except to maybe all the soft suburban mall kids. jb brought it back old school and let whinners whine.

the most fun thing about today with these would have been putting them next to my royals and looking at both saying to myself, "i finally got them".  I don't care about the fact they are a 2013 release and not a 2008, or 2001 or 1994 release.  I could never afford these in 2001, we didn't have it like that then.  We were worried about not getting evicted then and keeping the lights on in the house.  they hold that kind of meaning to me.

Back
Top Bottom