JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nerd.gif
No? What yall think? Bout to pull the trigger. Any insight would help.
I gave in too and bought the 2nd to last size 9.5 pairs,...Don't know if they're legit or not but I'll post pics and return them if they're not .  i'll hold them them up to their guarantee listed below.  Drove hours to Sac and back after winning a RAFFLE from someone here who posted the codes(thanks again to that person).  

I was extremely lucky getting today's release.   Even woke up at 5 AM and still couldn't get my shoes in the cart ...horrible at this stuff( first time, no bots or knowledge of backdoor links).  Not even a "sneakerhead" like you guys, brooks, asics and new balance are my casual shoes and I grew up wearing pumas and all-stars...Anyways, Jordan 1's in this color are my favorite shoes from Nike because they're clean, simple and look better with age. Pure class.  Don't want to risk anything.  Well, that's my explanation to help me feel better after spending huge $$$ on these, lol. 

Merry Christmas everyone and be safe.  

ShooPOP  is an online retailer dedicated to providing the best service possible with a selection of the best brands available.  We carry brands such as Nike, Jordan, Adidas, Converse, New Balance and many more, specializing in limited edition sneakers, as well as a great selection of unique and functional accessories.  Our entire selection of lifestyle, retro, fashion, and athletic shoes, and accessories are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.  We never deal with fakes, variants, or B-grade shoes.  All items purchased will always include the original packaging and accessories.  We provide live customer service support during normal business hours, and email requests are usually answered within 24 hours.  You can contact us via email or by phone at 213-375-5511. We strive to make your online shopping experience the best as possible, and always work to make the customer happy. Thank you for choosing ShooPOP.

Last edited:
you know everyone is stressed and worried when there hasnt been pizza and spongebob gifs :nerd:

Finally got my second pair.... my boys shop out here in NYC got a FSR... and he did what any good sneaker store owner would do..

Sold all them joints to his friends and family... :smokin

$140 cash for the Win, im like Lebron over Ben right now...walked in the crib looking disrespectful didn't even take a bag..

Gonna post some pics later...WOOO, now all I gotta worry about is getting my Grandma christmas present...always the last thing I get stuck with during Christmas time. 
Your boy cold selling you gm's pre-Christmas.
Hope that iPhone camera working for you- we all know how tricky they are to use.
Lolz

Finally got my second pair.... my boys shop out here in NYC got a FSR... and he did what any good sneaker store owner would do..

Sold all them joints to his friends and family... :smokin

$140 cash for the Win, im like Lebron over Ben right now...walked in the crib looking disrespectful didn't even take a bag..

Gonna post some pics later...WOOO, now all I gotta worry about is getting my Grandma christmas present...always the last thing I get stuck with during Christmas time. 

Good stuff man wish I didn't have to worry enjoy

Can't wait for my pair to arrive. These will be my 1st pair of 1's. Just need a pair of the 2's to complete my 1-14 collection.

Back
Top Bottom