JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Must be you eyes, but i see your not from the US some you may not thing DTLR sells legit kicks, but i will be happy to take more pick what would you like to see, and thats the way i stuffed the laces back in the bag as i had took them out, 

Nah b i'm good.Your grammar covered it . I wish I can write that way some day if i get my non-US grammar - syntax up to par . Congrats on the cop.

Last edited:
Must be you eyes, but i see your not from the US some you may not thing DTLR sells legit kicks, but i will be happy to take more pick what would you like to see, and thats the way i stuffed the laces back in the bag as i had took them out, 

Nah b i'm good.Your grammar covered it . I wish I can write that way some day if i get my non-US grammar - syntax up to par . Congrats on the cop.

haters gon hate

Finally got my second pair.... my boys shop out here in NYC got a FSR... and he did what any good sneaker store owner would do..

Sold all them joints to his friends and family... :smokin

$140 cash for the Win, im like Lebron over Ben right now...walked in the crib looking disrespectful didn't even take a bag..

Gonna post some pics later...WOOO, now all I gotta worry about is getting my Grandma christmas present...always the last thing I get stuck with during Christmas time. 

I'm surprisingly not jelly, I'm actually happy for you :lol:. but you had bought a pair before, did he not know he was getting em in?

Gramar police is at it again, did not know i was at work writing a police report. Sorry ill correct that sir

Gramar police is at it again, did not know i was at work writing a police report. Sorry ill correct that sir

REALLY THOUGH??? GRAMAR?

CMON SON YOU RE KILLING ME

:rofl:

just playin bro...Honestly , congrats on the cop...Both pairs will be mine too. ;p)

REALLY THOUGH??? GRAMAR?

CMON SON YOU RE KILLING ME

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

just playin bro...Honestly , congrats on the cop...Both pairs will be mine too. ;p)
Grammar, you got me im trying to do to many things at once 

Go away. There's more important things here..
Such as:
$175?! Surely you mean +$175

Last edited:
I havnt bought Jordan's since the aqua 8 retro was that 2008? I want these. I'm just gonna visit local stores with 300 cash. I been out for so long but I know the deal these days

No hate towards you LAOKRATWR  ill still post pic later, so you can give me the ye or ne on them since you seem to have the eye, if my local shops sell fakes there will be a prob  

No hate towards you LAOKRATWR
 ill still post pic later, so you can give me the ye or ne on them since you seem to have the eye, if my local shops sell fakes there will be a prob  

my man quis2323 quis2323 i was just playing...Thought the lace bag looked big but you know better my man..if it was a DTLR there's not even a doubt... :D

Last edited:
LAOKRATWR throwing shade on homies pick up for no reason. Female stuff.

I was wondering where you were.

*Phew, proof read my post twice and all is good.

Local shop is doing raffles tomorrow, and FNL is doing a FCFS. Online and those 2 will be my chances. Hope to get at least 1!

I havnt bought Jordan's since the aqua 8 retro was that 2008? I want these. I'm just gonna visit local stores with 300 cash. I been out for so long but I know the deal these days

you might as well since it's been so long since you copped something lol. some dudes give Jordan money every month

Man you must be a teacher or professor. witch one is it? but seriously ill post pics tonight just to clarify things up.

my man i just said that there is no need in posting anything and i was just playing....how didn't that come through...?

Back
Top Bottom