JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

The thirst is real bruh.. 23penny just put them up for $344 plus shipping and they flew 

meh, when you have a following for being a good and active seller. people who buy from you all the time will jump at w/e you put up.

i saw his twitter earlier and he had said he wasnt selling them, odd

best pic I've seen so far :pimp:

is it just me or are the breds cut higher then the shadows royals and black toes from this year?

I don't see it, they look the same height to me. I've been thinking about getting some shorter black laces for my 1's though...

I can't hold this in any more today I missed out on a pair of ds royals for $260 I went back an hour later and they were gone I can't sleep this sucks yo wth

I went to Footlocker today and asked them how they were going to go about the release and they told me they're we're not getting a shipment is it true or was I lied to?

New to this forum :-D

I can't hold this in any more today I missed out on a pair of ds royals for $260 I went back an hour later and they were gone I can't sleep this sucks yo wth
Yeah that is a steal....but don't lose sleep bro.  At the end of the day they just shoes

@DavidAV Thanks bro. At this point I'm very glad I purchased from them and can now rest a lil easier with at least 1 pair secured. I'm 99.9% sure they are authentic. Of course we won't know for absolute sure until we receive them but I'm confident that they are. Nothing about that sellers online store site screams "fake" or "GM" to me and I made it a point to research them thoroughly before pulling trig. Amazon is supposedly strict on its sellers according to link poster and is a site that I trust. The 14 day money back guarantee return policy from the store/seller itself says it all. The several positive reviews from satisfied customers and almost perfect seller rating was the icing on the cake for me so I copped and haven't looked back. $288 is very decent for these right now IMO. Not cheap but doable for a shoe I really want and couldn't go without such as these bred 1s. Kudos and respect to the NTer who initially posted the link. SHOOPOP is nothing but an online mom pop that has accounts with multiple sports apparel brands including JB and gets stuff in just like any other online shoe store. They sell the more popular shoes above retail but not trying to charge rape and feed off of the Hype like most other known shoe sites. This how it should be but most resellers and shoe stores are just greedy. No way in hell should any AJ1 (even these) go anywhere near or above $200 let alone $3-400+ but we all know hype kills. Anyway, bought my concords after RD from a seller like this on eBay. They're out there we just have to somewhat keep them on the DL so to speak because the lurkers/resellers stay watching. We should all be anti-hype in here and help each other out when we can. Checking this thread frequently like I do finally paid off I believe and I'm glad I peeped that link action early. Pretty sure I'm not the only one. After I copped mine I was surprised at how many sizes were still up. Guess dudes "woke up" today. Checked earlier and they are barely any sizes left if any lol. They gotta be legit but we'll find out soon enough. If authentic, its a straight win for those who copped. On a side note, bout to go get in line as we speak for guaranteed ticket on second pair. Retail>>>>>everything

Last edited:
I
Yeah that is a steal....but don't lose sleep bro.  At the end of the day they just shoes

Ur right but I was so close bro the only reason I didn't do it right away is because I'm moving into a new apartment n I have a whole bunch of shhh to buy but I made a few calls n went back n it was too late but ur right maybe I'll get lucky next sneakercon

EXACTLY

really bothers me when dudes talk about stuff they know NOTHING about... SMH
Dudes? Stuff they know nothing about? Ok. I won't argue. This is NT so I won't go there. Unauthorized = Fake on NT.  IMO unauthorized = stolen, but I don't always think stolen = fake.

So yes I disagree, but what I can agree with is i'd like my pair non- GM from a retailer on RD just like I did for my Royal 1's. That's why we're all here in this thread-not to debate the legitimacy or illegitimacy of rape price grey market kicks.

So let's talk about bred 1's....

if your sure they were legit, then yeah I can see how that would get to you lol

My 2 local Footlockers aren't selling these wtf ;-(
I wonder how many stores REALLY arent getting any and how many are saying they aren't getting any b/c the numbers are so low they're just selling them to employees, friends, and fam.

Anyway, I hope you get your pair at retail. 

I went to Footlocker today and asked them how they were going to go about the release and they told me they're we're not getting a shipment is it true or was I lied to?

New to this forum :-D

only way to know for sure is to check the foot locker launch locator when they put the breds up

Back
Top Bottom