JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Like I said. This thread isn't about GM kicks. I've been a member on NT longer than most people on this site. Im grown now with a growing family and dont have time to keep up with NT. That doesn't mean I don't keep up with kicks. I can get any GM shoe I want for FREE. So yes, I'm familiar with that scene-it doesn't mean I support it. I don't support any false advertising or ridiculous markup on kicks.

If you wanna get contacted by a mod for talking about it that's fine-but that's the end of the GM talk for me. If you got questions you can hit my inbox. 

I'm here to cop my Bred 1's on RD at non-rape prices just like you.

You right about the GM talk and the mods, that's why I completely edited my post to a period to bite my tongue. Trust me I have a lot of words for you but I'll keep it to myself. Not worth the back and forth arguing, just gonna move on and forget about it.

Last edited:
Most local FL not getting them unless hoh. More so FA. Raffle in nyc is indeed on the 27th reason being the chaos of gamma/Xmas raffles will be done with and the simple fact that their won't be alot of winners to call anyway. I already stated few pages back my store only got 18 pairs. Which is funny considering we got 24 bel airs.

You right about the GM talk and the mods, that's why I completely edited my post to a period to bite my tongue. Trust me I have a lot of words for you but I'll keep it to myself. Not worth the back and forth arguing, just gonna move on and forget about it.
Lol it's koo. No harm done. My inbox is always open. Anyway, I hope everybody can get at least one pair of these breds at retail or close to it. 

SN: It's been a minute since I logged into NT. Still waiting for my old acct from 2002 to be switched over. I can say NT has come a LONG way and I'm lovin the way the forums are set up now.  I remember the pre-yuku days. The yuku days were the WORST.

mochachip2 mochachip2 lol sounds good. Maybe sometime when I want to argue and debate just to argue and debate. yeah fam I'm with you. Hopefully everyone can get their pairs. This release won't be easy. Even gamma XIs weren't easy for some people.

Was tagging your name and saw there is @MochaChip and mochachip2 mochachip2 . Guessing the former is your old account you just said and the latter is the account after that minute since you logged on :lol:

@mochachip2 lol sounds good. Maybe sometime when I want to argue and debate just to argue and debate. yeah fam I'm with you. Hopefully everyone can get their pairs. This release won't be easy. Even gamma XIs weren't easy for some people.

Was tagging your name and saw there is @MochaChip and @mochachip2. Guessing the former is your old account you just said and the latter is the account after that minute since you logged on
laugh.gif
Yeah Mochachip was my first acct but that was banned when I was a teen-over a decade ago. I have another one @JayeRell  that I used when my mochachip got banned. Thats the one I'm waiting on. 

I WISH I was at home with my fam in the Bmore Area. I know I could get a pair of these with relative ease like my Royals. I'm going to be with my DH fam in Orlando though and I got a flight for work on RD. 
frown.gif
  I hate Florida Mall and idk any other  non-camping spots in Orlando. 

Yo Ger, you should gather up the whole fam in town for Christmas and have a family outing to NTLA and SM Saturday :smile:

Roll out with 4 size 10's and 4 size 10.5's haha.

On a side note, bout to go get in line as we speak for guaranteed ticket on second pair. Retail>>>>>everything

damn bro, that overnight struggle? good luck b. a dtlr by me said they were doing tickets today, probably gonna roll over there after church, feel like their gonna say come back tomorrow or something

mochachip2 mochachip2 dang sorry man. I live in Los Angeles so I'm not familiar at all with the area but I would've helped you out if I knew any spots. That bites. I'm sure you'll find a way to get a pair though. It's not like you just joined NT.. Errr. You know what I mean. :lol: How'd you get your royals if you don't mind me asking?

bboyd bboyd Gonna be Filipino Kababayan day in LA before Pizza Victory Party later that night. :lol:

I'm surprisingly not jelly, I'm actually happy for you :lol:. but you had bought a pair before, did he not know he was getting em in?

Yeah he knew I had one, and I wanted two pairs. So he was like "I may get them but just gurantee one pair cause even if I get em I prolly won't be able to give u two" so that's why I got the first pair

Did anyone post up the nike dot com bred link yet? i know the finishline one has circulated around her a couple times

Sounds like a perfect day geraldg2309 geraldg2309 (barring we don't strike out on the 1's)!

No Nike link Nako XL. This your first time buying online in the last 18 months or something?

Your boy cold selling you gm's pre-Christmas.
Hope that iPhone camera working for you- we all know how tricky they are to use.
Lolz

You said GM though? You must be new here... And clearly don't realize who I am. I'll take a hundred pics now just for your bum self. Don't throw hate cause you don't have a chance "Lolz" yourself in that corner.

You said GM though? You must be new here... And clearly don't realize who I am. I'll take a hundred pics now just for your bum self. Don't throw hate cause you don't have a chance "Lolz" yourself in that corner.

Lol not sure if you remember but he was the spider getting on the pizza and poisoning it earlier. Don't pay him any attention.

I would really sit here and take great pics for y'all but the haters out weight the actually genuine people that are happy for you on niketalk so forget that y'all can have iPhone pics. And gimme a sec lemme take more pics of the black and red 1s

@KilroytheDon
  that's your room? rofl!!! 
maybe you need to spend a little less on shoes and buy a cupboard, some new curtains, carpet and a big boys bed.
I bet ladies just laugh if theyve ever walked in there!!
Merry Christmas hope santa brings you some nice things

I realize you wanna see my room but I'm not gonna show it to you. That's just my backwall. Sorry I'm a G I don't know nothing about curtains. And I have polo teddy bear sheets because of the nostalgia, clearly you have no idea what those are. And you yet to address the sneakers but your "rofl"

@KilroytheDon
  that's your room? rofl!!! 
maybe you need to spend a little less on shoes and buy a cupboard, some new curtains, carpet and a big boys bed.
I bet ladies just laugh if theyve ever walked in there!!
Merry Christmas hope santa brings you some nice things

bro you really that mad cuz he got a pair for 140? it's too late at night to be hating lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom