JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Can't wait to add these to the collection! 
smokin.gif

If I miss out I'll be paying resale off of someone on Craigslist for sure on the same day of release.. More then enough funds saved for two pairs even if I have to buy them on the resale market. Hope everyone gets theirs though, happy holidays! :smile:

Black/red 1's > Black/red 11's

if we're talking comfort then hell no. but if its aesthetics, then yeah.

Between the Black/Red 3Lab5 , Gamma XI, Taxi 12, and regular holiday expenses; I'm hoping people don't buy these and we all can purchase multiples.

if you saw how quick the 112 SB dunks sold out this past weekend, then you should know your wish ain't coming true for these, on black friday you had a Jordan and a Ronnie fieg release and the 112 sb's still sold out quick. Just saying.

My only gripe with the 11s is the quality on the new joints is kinda weak and the soles of the of the 2000 and earlier are all real yellow even on DS pairs. The black/red (OG or '01) are the only pairs that age well with wear.

But, at least the 11s midsoles dont crack like the old 3s, 4s, and 5s. It sucks cuz I'd hunt down old pairs again but the 3-5 from '03 and earlier just can't stand the test of time midsole wise now. And the uppers on the new pairs are terrible.

The Nike air branding is enough to bring me back for certain releases but I'm almost always let down. White/infrared 6 coming out looks good from pics though I hope the black pair follows suit if they drop.

Last edited:
:rofl: JB always trying to compensate for those who miss the release

Why not just make more shoes ******** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom