JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Nah bruh. The AJ 3 is what kept him with Nike...

There wouldn't have been an AJ11 if it weren't for the 3's... Dude was about to walk away from the swoosh until Tinker drew up that cement print.
You know it :smokin
The XI saved his career so imo its career>nike so in my eyes the XI is the shoe or we wouldnt have the legacy that it is today

Before the XI his legacy was already solidified. He was already considered the greatest, he had his jersey retired, a statue outside the United Center, and was an Olympian. The XI did get him back to the promise land after his first retirement, being the first of the second 3 peat. However I don't think it was his most important shoe.

Before the XI his legacy was already solidified. He was already considered the greatest, he had his jersey retired, a statue outside the United Center, and was an Olympian. The XI did get him back to the promise land after his first retirement, being the first of the second 3 peat. However I don't think it was his most important shoe.
very true, im fighting an uphill battle in snow without shoes cuz i just love the XI (Wasnt old enought to appreciate shoes in 2nd grade lol) i know the 1 and 3 are very crucial to mike and his legacy but i am bias towards the XI since it was my very first shoe love.

very true, im fighting an uphill battle in snow without shoes cuz i just love the XI (Wasnt old enought to appreciate shoes in 2nd grade lol) i know the 1 and 3 are very crucial to mike and his legacy but i am bias towards the XI since it was my very first shoe love.

I wouldn't go that far and say an uphill battle, cuz XI's are the cornerstone of his shoe line in a sense. So your opinion does hold truth. It was the shoe of the 72-10 Bulls so you can argue that.

Back to the 1's before everyone gets mad for me going off track.

The I and XI are both iconic silhouettes. Pairing these models with the OG black/red Bulls colorway to remind you of MJ's legacy is the recipe for a day one sell out. The fact that people are debating which shoe is more popular/iconic just goes to show how important both models are to the Air Jordan line and Jordan's legacy. Although I've sold most of my Jordans, these are two pairs I will never sell...

View media item 677805View media item 677806

Last edited:
The I and XI are both iconic silhouettes. Pairing these models with the OG black/red Bulls colorway to remind you of MJ's legacy is the recipe for a day one sell out. The fact that people are debating which shoe is more popular/iconic just goes to show how important both models are to the Air Jordan line and Jordan's legacy. Although I've sold most of my Jordans, these are two pairs I will never sell...

anything jordan black/red is an automatic classic  

but more so the 1,s 3's 4's 6's and the 11's ( IMO) 
michael-jordan-bulls-rookie-1985-air-jordan-1.jpg

1166.jpg

the-shot.jpg

air-jordan-4-iv1.jpg

89516f180208a76277a10847da6a0584a966bc4f_r.jpg

tumblr_mbqq75o7oI1ricppmo1_1280.jpg

People been spending money on Bred 1's...way before Otis dropped. It's just that when celebs wear certain shoes, people get reminded of them again and the hype goes up..

Fact is these are the drop this Christmas all hype over gammas is a smokescreen for these. When banned 1s dropped retro 1s started to hit $300, abd ever since yeezy been wearin em all the hypebeasts be on them.
View media item 677838

Ppl be acting lk Kanye made the B/reds more expensive.

'01s were already going for $250+, and '94s $400+ when he was barely wearing the Aquas. Banneds made 1's the Blk/Red 1's more expensive due to the fact whomever had pair of B/Red 1's regardless if they were '94, '01, '08 straps, or '09 DMP they thought they had gold because the Banned 1's were going for ridiculous prices.

Last edited:
Have any legit sites started doing pre-order yet? Apologize if this has been beat to death already. Haven't checked the thread in a week or so

Im pretty sick that Jordans get associated with Kanye all the time. Pretty much a given that the 1 started it and the xi was the peak. After that it was all downhill.

Im pretty sick that Jordans get associated with Kanye all the time. Pretty much a given that the 1 started it and the xi was the peak. After that it was all downhill.

But people only wear retro J's because of Kanye and Don C lol

these are amazing but all this grey market, early release, super fake crap has left a sour taste in my mouth. sold my 2001s a couple months ago but might have to re-visit them. after all they do pop like the finest champagne. :D

TWO.BEST.SNEAKERS.EVER.

TWO.BEST.SNEAKERS.EVER.

woah. agree with the 1's but 11's are overrated imo

Back
Top Bottom