JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

It's just you :lol:

8931095_bobbybrownhump.gif

Last edited:
These and those reverse royals show that not only does JB show no remorse for these shoes being difficult to obtain but they have a twisted sense of humor as well :lol:

Kim :wow:

Anxiety kills. My soul is ready. The thought of still not getting after all the pre gaming and anticipating I've done all year is scary. Scarier than my worst nightmares real talk. I need. That is all. Hope we can get em.

Anxiety kills. My soul is ready. The thought of still not getting after all the pre gaming and anticipating I've done all year is scary. Scarier than my worst nightmares real talk. I need. That is all. Hope we can get em.

release day will be interesting to say the least

I'm sorry I've been saying since February -- Royal 1 > Bred 1

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW FAM I ONLY WANT BRED 1'S CUZ I MISSED OUT ON MY ROYALS :smh:

i gotta compensate fam..

if the DAMB ROYALS were hard as hell to get the breds will be hard to get too

Last edited:
cant wait for a pair of these and a chicago style slice or any quality slice and it better be DS and with good materials!

Praying these kids out here flock toward 11s & 12s and leave these for us :nthat:
For us men! :lol:

Release being 3 days after Xmas may work to our advantage. Youngins open up their gifts and get (insert Gamma 11's) some sneakers and are satisfied for 2 weeks!

Back
Top Bottom