JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Lol didn't you struggle getting the Playoff XIs for the longest time and the Fire Red 5s as well? Bert. Bert.

no, i got playoff XI's...

i scored the fire red V's and checked out 20 seconds after 8am :lol:

anything else? i havent missed out on a GR in a min,

the limited stuff is a diff story

no, i got playoff XI's...

i scored the fire red V's and checked out 20 seconds after 8am :lol:

anything else? i havent missed out on a GR in a min,

the limited stuff is a diff story

Lol nah just making sure. I was rooting for you when you were on that hunt for the playoff XIs. :lol:

Nah bruh. The AJ 3 is what kept him with Nike...

There wouldn't have been an AJ11 if it weren't for the 3's... Dude was about to walk away from the swoosh until Tinker drew up that cement print.
You know it :smokin
The XI saved his career so imo its career>nike so in my eyes the XI is the shoe or we wouldnt have the legacy that it is today

i hope i can scoop up these Bred 1's . I missed the Black Toe and Shadows, but I was able to cop the Royals. I don't understand how i was able to cop the most limited one of the bunch smh

Forget gamma 11s forget taxi 12s forget yeezy 2s these are the biggest drop of the year hands down. Even since jay dropped these on otis people be payin cray money on em....
think jay is wearing dmps...but prices did start to soar early 2011

dmps going for 375 + right now 
mean.gif
. thats two purrs of these right therre ( retail) . i cant condone that purchase at all

People gonna be goin after these with gamma xi profits...I dont exspect prices to fall much. Gonna be mid jan before those xi restocks...

Back
Top Bottom