JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

my body is ready... i missed out on the royals.. if i miss these im gonna kill myself..
don't kill yourself man just get these instead. theyre the same thing anyways >D
Nike-Dunk-High-J-Pack-BlackSport-Red-1-600x402.jpg

im gonna kill myself now just because u mentioned those thx

Last edited:
Hey, just a quick question.....

How come retro 1's are always a bit cheaper then any other retro's??

Does anyone know?

I'm new here and this is my first post, dunno if
It's in the proper section but whatever, I'll eventually learn.

Does anyone know?

It's because no one really likes the 1's.

Does anyone know?

no tech or any other materials,

Some of you guys go hard. I don't care to track down any old shoes like that besides the '99 WC IVs cuz that was my first pair, the 01 BCIIIs cuz **** any other iteration, and the 01 1s. Besides that I have little interest in shoes that dropped before 04(I think that is when that IV run started).

Does anyone know?

It's because no one really likes the 1's.

if only this was true when i wanted my royals :smh:

5am online for PST dudes right? i havent tried to cop shoes online in a while and **** waiting in line :lol:

Last edited:
some guys say they will be limited.

others said they will be mass produce

:nerd: :nerd:

I just hope they get mass produce. Don't care if everybody and their mama is rocking them, I just want a pair for me |I

I just hope they get mass produce. Don't care if everybody and their mama is rocking them, I just want a pair for me |I

well they are on NDC so that makes things a little better i guess, more site= more pairs=better chance

better than just FNL and in store, am i right?

this i honestly dont give a **** if they are mass produced that means less money for resellers/less resellers and more pairs for people that actually want them

what websites are getting these you guys know?

Last edited:
same numbers as royals- just different distribution.

basically a reverse of the royal situation

US will get much bigger numbers

asia/euro less 

iThey could release 1,000,000 pair of these and there would still be craziness.

These gon be limited and harder to get cause dudes will be ready afer the royals on the bright side Kanye won't be rocking these to add to the hype

Was with the fam today for thanksgiving like most today. Chopped it up with some of my cousins who are a lil younger than me (22-24) and they are apparently not at all checking for the bred 1s. According to them, they and most of their peers are only concerned with Gamma 11s mostly and also Gamma 12s. I asked them about the 1s and they seem to not even care or like them and damn near seem like they think I'm lame for liking em. I see a lot of younger dudes don't know the history behind the OG cws and the significance of the NA on the tougne. I hope this keeps up until and throughout dec 28th.

Last edited:
Was with the fam today for thanksgiving like most today. Chopped it up with some of my cousins who are a lil younger than me (22-24) and they are apparently not at all checking for the bred 1s. According to them, they and most of their peers are only concerned with Gamma 11s mostly and also Gamma 12s. I asked them about the 1s and they seem to not even care or like them and damn near seem like they think I'm lame for liking em. I see a lot of younger dudes don't know the history behind the OG cws and the significance of the NA on the tougne. I hope this keeps up until and throughout dec 28th.
I get what you're saying, but knowing (or not...) the history of a shoe doesn't make a bit of difference when you're talking about kids who only buy Js because it's the "cool" thing to do. When dudes miss out on the Gamma 11s and 12s (which are trash) because of the hype, it'll naturally get directed towards these since it's the next Jordan release.

These are the types who wear their shoes to the mall in their matching "outfits" to get looks from other dudes, not because they truly just love the shoe they're wearing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom