JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

94 1s > any shoe
me, i'm hunting for 85s instead, all the decent priced 94 pairs i could find locally.. when i see them in person, its quite noticeable that the red on the swoosh & the rest of shoe are not the same anymore & already 2 different colors/tones, =/ . so would rather have a leather swoosh, so its the same color no matter how old. plus its how its supposed to be. just my preferences

Last edited:
my fellow nters. are gs and ps pairs easy to grab on ndc? i mean like is dere a line like when you add to cart for mens or does it go directly to the cart?

my fellow nters. are gs and ps pairs easy to grab on ndc? i mean like is dere a line like when you add to cart for mens or does it go directly to the cart?
I don't think it should be harder, the bigger gs sizes might go quicker but not in seconds like the adult pairs, especially the smaller gs and ps sizes they probably take a couple hours to sell out

The other OG 1s didn't release in any sizes under GS. But the GS sells pretty quick on the more popular CWs.. There's a resell market on those as well.

Last edited:
i dont? :lol:

ive said what i said because ive gotten it from sources.
View media item 673605
I have a feeling these will be like the Royal release total chaos.
You would have to be stupid to think otherwise

pretty sure if you look through one of the threads i mentioned these would release on NDC too..

i guess im lying too then? like i said, i said the GR crap because i was told by two people with knowledge. So far we dont know if they are wrong or right, either way its not end of the world.

but its looking better than they are actually on NDC

me, i'm hunting for 85s instead, all the decent priced 94 pairs i could find locally.. when i see them in person, its quite noticeable that the red on the swoosh & the rest of shoe are not the same anymore & already 2 different colors/tones, =/ . so would rather have a leather swoosh, so its the same color no matter how old. plus its how its supposed to be. just my preferences

nah fam, the leather on the 85s is cracking. and I'm pretty sure the 94s have a leather swoosh. I've seen em next to an 85 pair their identical.

The other OG 1s didn't release in any sizes under GS. But the GS sells pretty quick on the more popular CWs.. There's a resell market on those as well.
its for the gamma 11s. i asked in that thread but no one was of help. someone wanted me to buy it for her and her son and i dont wana let them down.

Straight fiending for these. Only JB release I've been looking forward too nearly this entire year. If I strike out on NDC, hopefully resale isn't too steep.

nah fam, the leather on the 85s is cracking. and I'm pretty sure the 94s have a leather swoosh. I've seen em next to an 85 pair their identical.

'94s do have a nubuck swoosh, but that doesn't take anything away from the shoe. Best Jordan 1 mold IMO.

View media item 673605

pretty sure if you look through one of the threads i mentioned these would release on NDC too..

i guess im lying too then? like i said, i said the GR crap because i was told by two people with knowledge. So far we dont know if they are wrong or right, either way its not end of the world.

All of the previous NA 1's have dropped on NDC and sold out instantly on Black Toes & Shadows, and those weren't near the demand as these.

So your sources were able to tell these would be on NDC like every 1 dropped in the states after the Royals cept the Black/Gold. Pat yourself on the back.

Last edited:
This release will keep me occupied while visiting my boring in-laws. Thanks JB for entertaining me over the holidays.

'94s do have a nubuck swoosh, but that doesn't take anything away from the shoe. Best Jordan 1 mold IMO.

View media item 673605

All of the previous NA 1's have dropped on NDC and sold out instantly on Black Toes & Shadows, and those weren't near the demand as these.

all previous ones... but royals didnt..

ok

So your sources were able to tell these would be on NDC like every 1 dropped in the states after the Royals cept the Black/Gold. Pat yourself on the back.

no, said a bigger release than other 1s

ndc is a good start, they ill be on all sites. more sites=more pairs.

we dont know exact numbers yet but we will soon, i expect a surprise. if not, oh well?

Back
Top Bottom