JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

nah fam, the leather on the 85s is cracking.and I'm pretty sure the 94s have a leather swoosh. I've seen em next to an 85 pair their identical.
seen quite a few where the leather is still good, but then they're not my size
ohwell.gif

that's a bit strange, maybe they're both 85s that's why its so identical? or they made a mistake told people the wrong thing? iono

Last edited:
seen quite a few where the leather is still good, but then they're not my size :\
that's a bit strange, maybe they're both 85s that's why its so identical? or they made a mistake told people the wrong thing? iono

nah they were my guys pair we were looking at the dates inside the shoe. didn't even notice it was a nubuck swoosh but they definitely have the same shape as the 85s. as far as the leather on the 85s it's dried out, so even if you find a pair that looks good the leather will be brittle and crunch when you touch it

the whole year can be ruined off this one shoe  
mean.gif
 not serious, but it's gonna feel like it if i miss out

Last edited:
 did you try to cop any other 1s this year? the same stores that got those are getting these and if no stores around you got them then youre screwed
i got all the other 1's that i wanted this year, but all online cause no store had them here 

I'm gonna line up again for tickets for these keep you posted grizz
youre lucky that you live in an area where they do tickets. over here they always do raffles and to let luck decide if i get them haven't missed a release so far but still...

I'm gonna line up again for tickets for these keep you posted grizz
do ya thing man, but if an extra pair happens to fall in to your lap.. ill be more then happy to grab them.. i'm gonna try my best to get a pair too 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom