JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Anyone's FNL show shipped/label created but tracking never updated past that?

I posted photos of my royals (from JMsneakers) from every angle needed to make a proper legit check so everyone could see they are legit - literally a page or two before all your quoted posts. Not sure how you missed them...

100% legit posting for the third time in 2 days.

Joey, if you read any of my posts and Lamekilla's you would have saw that we defended JMSNEAKERS regarding their legitimacy. All of along, we concurred that they are 100% legit. I have brought a few sneakers from him in the past, so there was no question on legitimacy.

From the few pics you had, I see nothing wrong to believe otherwise.

thank you.

cuz i let people live, i rarely critique anyone's fits on this site (even tho i could, i got better things to do, and ultimately believe in doing what ya wanna do with no dambs given).

in that instance, i did it pretty nicely, unlike 98% of NT does...

and on the contrary to what was said last page, i don't usually get butt hurt when my fits are critiqued, actually i usually ignore it.

Proto fam. Just don't worry about these cats. Half of them just joined in December.

Someone offered me $350 cash.....

Is it bad that I said nah? lol

Nope. I wouldn't sell this at all if I had one pair or multiples. It's the perfect everyday, goes with anything shoe.

I'm patiently waiting on a restock so I can double and triple up just to have at least one pair on ice

i hope i can double up, and it would be a miracle if i could triple up 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Joey, if you read any of my posts and Lamekilla's you would have saw that we defended JMSNEAKERS regarding their legitimacy. All of along, we concurred that they are 100% legit. I have brought a few sneakers from him in the past, so there was no question on legitimacy.

From the few pics you had, I see nothing wrong to believe otherwise.

I included your post because it was pertinent to the topic and because you responded to him saying "a FSR is a red flag." - I also included it because it's completely accurate as far as why he has maintained a FSR since release. He actually has more than a FSR because I know a few people that have purchased and their sizes are still available, suggesting multiple pairs per size. I should have been more specific. I wasn't trying to imply you personally were saying they weren't legit.

I just feel like I'm yelling into the wind - I've posted numerous times saying he's 100% legit. It's like people have "GM denial" - too bad cus his Royals just went from $400 to $450 - so for everyone that decided to wait because he had a FSR have fun paying the extra $50.

I had a few people PM me asking me for number detailed photos and angles - even after I posted the 1st photo - in which you can clearly see they are authentic - seemed like overkill, I was honestly insulted a little lol

Last edited:
if you know they're real, why bring it here for a second opinion? Shouldn't you be confident in you're legit pair?

I didn't bring anything in anywhere. I shared what I thought was strange about my Breds from sneakerhead - because i knew many other people purchased from SH and also everyone was posting pictures of their pairs from different sources comparing differences. I wasn't asking for a legit check. I and def didn't ask for a LC on my royals from JM.

Thanks for your input tho.

Last edited:
I included your post because it was pertinent to the topic and because you responded to him saying "a FSR is a red flag." - I also included it because it's completely accurate as far as why he has maintained a FSR since release. He actually has more than a FSR because I know a few people that have purchased and their sizes are still available, suggesting multiple pairs per size. I should have been more specific. I wasn't trying to imply you personally were saying they weren't legit.

I just feel like I'm yelling into the wind - I've posted numerous times saying he's 100% legit. It's like people have "GM denial" - too bad cus his Royals just went from $400 to $450 - so for everyone that decided to wait because he had a FSR have fun paying the extra $50.

I had a few people PM me asking me for number detailed photos and angles - even after I posted the 1st photo - in which you can clearly see they are authentic - seemed like overkill, I was honestly insulted a little lol
JMsneakers....... He bumped up his Royals from $450 to $500 just from last week because of all this bred 1 hype. His Fear 5 went from $550 to $590 
mean.gif
 He'll prolly have it at the $700 range by summertime 

Just got my pair in today. Wore them to dinner. Best release this year Jordan wise in my opinion.
View media item 727500

They're dope shoe's and classic nonetheless, especially me being from Chicago and MJ playing for the Bulls as I was a kid and embodying the black and red. I wish I had the shoe, but in my opinion the best release at least quality wise are the Infrared 3LAB5's since the quality on those were spot on and these along with typical JB retro release's have glue stains or something commonly wrong across the board. But, overall JB release of the year.

Last edited:
They're dope shoe's and classic nonetheless, especially me being from Chicago and MJ playing for the Bulls as I was a kid and embodying the black and red. I wish I had the shoe, but in my opinion the best release at least quality wise are the Infrared 3LAB5's since the quality on those were spot on and these along with typical JB retro release's have glue stains or something commonly wrong across the board. But, overall JB release of the year.

Quality may be nice on those infrareds, but they are ugly as hell.

Back
Top Bottom