JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I can't wait to put them in my rotation.
Ever since I bought my og back in 85' the jordan 1 are my favorite.

View media item 728402

That UNC pair is ultra fresh.
I'm still mad at my t-jones for not buying me a pair for $25 at Oshmans back in the day.
I like the 1s but I'm not a 1s wearer.
I think the nostalgia makes them hard for me to wear.

@GrizzlyAnimal   retail? 
nerd.gif

Everywhere I look these are going for at least 4. I have the 3 to spend on my size. Just can't find anyone who'll take my 3 for their pair.

I'm glad there's good people on this thread still willing to help someone out and look out for them, props to you guys.

Doin what I can bruh. I mean the pairs I've found for them aren't retail, but they at least have a chance to see if they can make a deal for a price that's reasonable for them ya know? It's crazy how each area has a different price range. Obviously I know it has to do with the availability in their area, hype, etc

I hate to say it but anything you see under $400 jump on it cause these resell prices are insane. The fact that the shoes released 8 days ago and resell is this high :x

How are these compared to the DMP black/red ones? I might pick up a pair for under 200 if I can't find a decent price on these.

Back
Top Bottom