JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Just bit the bullet and talked a seller down to $310 shipped on the bay 
mean.gif
 How you guys finding them for less than 3 is amazing everyone thinking they're gonna get at least $400 till you bring them back to reality 

Quality may be nice on those infrareds, but they are ugly as hell.

That's why he said quality wise. Meaning, strictly talking about build aka quality not looks, the 3lab5 was the best release.

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing that these are the best release of the year since you just can't go against history and this is where everything started. I personally have my opinion on the 3LAB5's and love them (not the gamma's) but the quality was just superb on them all around.

I'm still trying to help y'all who hit me up asking about finding a 9.5! Lol

Looks like the majority of them got wiped out though. It's becoming slim pickin's out here now on the breds

Last edited:
Damn, I just noticed this thread got more views than the gamma thread. Thats how you know these were way more hyped.

Well these are classic's lol no one can go wrong with these, kind of like you couldn't go wrong with an all white or all black AF1 back in the day. Plus, we're all on the hot pocket party status hoping for a miracle.

Still waiting on tracking from Sivasdescalzo. Starting to think the order was cancelled.

****** talking about doubling up and even tripling their pairs and I can't even get one pair. I'm about to move on.

^^^*

I hear you guys, but at the same time not everyone got those multiples at retail. My second pair was copped at resell because I really like this shoe.

****** talking about doubling up and even tripling their pairs and I can't even get one pair. I'm about to move on.
 i'm thankful somebody looked out for me, or i wouldn't even have these...  someody mentioned that if these restocked they would go for more, so i just said  it would be a MIRACLE if i could get 2 more pair

Back
Top Bottom