JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I'm REALLY pissed I slept on the Shadows... even after I had them in my cart on the restock
sick.gif
. Prices have gone up some.

i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people out there just saying forget it, and buying them funny ones.... i mean could you really tell from a distance  when somebody is wearing them ?  

No, but the person wearing them does. The question is, can the person wearing them accept it.

i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people out there just saying forget it, and buying them funny ones.... i mean could you really tell from a distance  when somebody is wearing them ?  

nope.. it's really up to the person wearing them.. some people will feel self conscious and others will wear them proudly.. 

I'd rather cop the bred mids that JB/Nike trolled us with and I absolutely despise the mids.

Kinda want some shadows. Haha you guys have convinced me.

On another note someone offered me toro 5s for my bred 1s. Asked for pics and they stopped texting me :lol: craigslist people

I'm REALLY pissed I slept on the Shadows... even after I had them in my cart on the restock :x . Prices have gone up some.

Yeah Shadows will be the one that got away in 2013. Had every opportunity to get them for retail and didn't. Kicking myself in the anus 'til this day for it. Not paying resale so I'll just live with my decision.

i got an extra size 12 shadows i may try to trade for size 13 breds...

gonna be hard to find anyone to do that trade tho, might have to settle for size 12, and i already know i'll prolly have to add. :rolleyes

I'd rather cop the bred mids that JB/Nike trolled us with and I absolutely despise the mids.
i personally think some of the mids recently have been on point.. but i'm with you, wouldn't feel right rocking gm sneakers.. would feel kinda dirty actually lol 

Man I had 2 pairs of Shadow and I let them both go for $180 shipped. Wasn't feeling them at the time and now I'm pissed at myself because I can't find them anywhere near me.

Kinda want some shadows. Haha you guys have convinced me.

On another note someone offered me toro 5s for my bred 1s. Asked for pics and they stopped texting me :lol: craigslist people

There a lot of geniuses on CL out here, you should know that! Haha

There's a cat that has some shadows in a 9.5 too on there for $200! FYI

Last edited:
i personally think some of the mids recently have been on point.. but i'm with you, wouldn't feel right rocking gm sneakers.. would feel kinda dirty actually lol 

Nah don't get me wrong, a lot of the colorways for the mids have been impressive. I just prefer the extra height on my 1's OG or not. Those UNC mids were awesome. I just couldn't get over the fact that they were mids.

We don't get anything good at my local outlets unless it's a nike runner or something. Saw Lebron X Volt at Commerce a couple months ago, but that's about it.

Nah don't get me wrong, a lot of the colorways for the mids have been impressive. I just prefer the extra height on my 1's OG or not. Those UNC mids were awesome. I just couldn't get over the fact that they were mids.
the thing that makes me hesitate on the mids is that the 1s are already so much like dunks, but the shape of the 1 highs have a distinct look that a dunk or 1 mid just doesn't have

We don't get anything good at my local outlets unless it's a nike runner or something. Saw Lebron X Volt at Commerce a couple months ago, but that's about it.
Don't feel bad, same here.  I think the best thing my outlet had was some Kobe's.

lol, man saw the same lebron volts out here in vegas.. they are still there in fact haha

:smh: All those prices say to me is that you could get a pair for around $300 face to face since the owner wouldn't have to deal with the consignment fee.

Anyway, at least my Saints won, so WHO DAT!?

This is true, but $393 shipped is still lower than any other consignment site and eBay is around $400 for a pair. I did talk down a guy from $350 to $260 with receipt today.

Last edited:
This is true, but $393 shipped is still lower than any other consignment site and eBay is around $400 for a pair. I did talk down a guy from $350 to $260 with receipt today.
Now thats a hustle. How did you pull that?

Back
Top Bottom