JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

is it just me or does anyone else LOVE how the 1s crease? 

no other shoe looks as dope worn as the 1s 

loving this pair...

Yup, love the creases. Tryin to wear them as much as possible to break them in.

On another note, I found a pair selling for $300 and dude wants to keep the receipt. Does that sound sketch to anyone? He wants to meet up tonight because he's leaving town tomorrow to go back to school.

Now I can Retire!
smokin.gif

Usually throw the shoe trees back in em just cuz they're there, but creases don't really bother me on 1s. But some of the other models (such as 3s) I put the shoe trees in, then stuff some plastic bags underneath.

What do the plastic bags do to them?

Reduces some of the creasing in the toe box. Just wad em up and stuff em in there while they're stored. Temporary fix, but helps somewhat.

View media item 727595Fourth time wearing them...rocked them to Popeyes chicken

no hate man, not trying to have a flame war at all, but why even try to stuff them in your jeans? half of them aren't even in there.

do what ya want, just weird to me how cats still try to cover up the shoe and tongues when their pants are so skinny they don't fit. doesn't look right to me.

i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people out there just saying forget it, and buying them funny ones.... i mean could you really tell from a distance  when somebody is wearing them ?  

Last edited:

i'm pretty sure there's a lot of people out there just saying forget it, and buying them funny ones.... i mean could you really tell from a distance  when somebody is wearing them ?  
nope.. it's really up to the person wearing them.. some people will feel self conscious and others will wear them proudly.. 

Back
Top Bottom