JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

Unconfirmed! Lol nah jk. But from what I recall it was more of an issue of distribution rather than supply. More pairs seemed to land in Europe than the States.

Philippines certainly got a huge chunk of the allocation for GR JB releases as of late. Im pretty sure it'll be the same when these babies drop Dec 28th.

Hoping I'll go 4-of-4!
happy.gif
nthat.gif

Philippines certainly got a huge chunk of the allocation for GR JB releases as of late. Im pretty sure it'll be the same when these babies drop Dec 28th.

Woah 2 pairs of royals! Damb I'm jelly. I'll never forgive titan webstore for cancelling my order and myself for deciding to sleep than go for this.

Tuwing nakakakita ako ng royals napapamura na lang ako haha

Unconfirmed! Lol nah jk. But from what I recall it was more of an issue of distribution rather than supply. More pairs seemed to land in Europe than the States.

jelly, real jelly

now i need a pair

i just sold my double pair of banned today

also my 2001 is in good shape but i could use another pair

So December 28th is RD......

I might skip over those gamma 11s I need these to go with my royals

Hopefully the Dec 28th date means they are making more pairs because they see the demand for these is very high. They have no reason to shaft us on availability.

I missed the black toe and the royal blue releases so I'm definitely excited for the banned 1s to come out! I'm wondering if these will get the Nike Air treatment without the jumpman in the back or be the same as the Chicago release.

I missed the black toe and the royal blue releases so I'm definitely excited for the banned 1s to come out! I'm wondering if these will get the Nike Air treatment without the jumpman in the back or be the same as the Chicago release.
Funny thing I heard was that these are gonna be limited with a jumapn like the chicagos....if I were you I wouldn't even try for this release its probably gonna be like the concord fiasco that happened but these aren't the banned 1s either they are just the black and red Is

Funny thing I heard was that these are gonna be limited with a jumpman like the chicagos....if I were you I wouldn't even try for this release its probably gonna be like the concord fiasco that happened but these aren't the banned 1s either they are just the black and red Is

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

Last edited:
Funny thing I heard was that these are gonna be limited with a jumapn like the chicagos....if I were you I wouldn't even try for this release its probably gonna be like the concord fiasco that happened but these aren't the banned 1s either they are just the black and red Is
Good to know! I'll see if I can pick up a pair in my size by dropping down to the mall later that day but if I don't, I won't be disappointed at all.

Surrrreee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom