JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

So in terms of timing, these are this year's Thunder IV's,..that will likely be an indication of production numbers and retail channels.

Given the timing (right after Christmas) and the fact that there will be so much money being spent at that time, I find it very unlikely that these will be as limited as the Royals. I imagine them to be on par with the Shadows and black toes.

Gone till December.

So in terms of timing, these are this year's Thunder IV's,..that will likely be an indication of production numbers and retail channels.

Given the timing (right after Christmas) and the fact that there will be so much money being spent at that time, I find it very unlikely that these will be as limited as the Royals. I imagine them to be on par with the Shadows and black toes.

Gone till December.

At worst, on par with shadows and black toes. But that will be bad thing. Everyone will be out for these. Double the amount produced and I still don't think it will be an easy cop for "normal" people.

Can't wait to have these :pimp: this will be the first te I ever had a pair of the black and red 1s in my collection

what about the "beasts" 

My normal people reference had to do with those who don't have special hook ups or might be in the know category. I'm one of those. I cop primarily through pre order or through reseller these days. Copped online maybe twice this year.

There will always be those who will say easy cop regardless, and there are those who already know 3 pairs are on the way. Those were not the people I was referring to.

These go harder than those royals, a must cop by any means necessary. Will be camping for these with laptop handy will not miss these.

Basically whatever the case, u jump on thr first best preorder price u see or grab the best price u can find if u strike out. Made that mistake at first with royals but at that point the idea of paying $200 and up for a 1 was absurd. Now though its expected. If its a shoe i really want (that usually ends up impossible to get cause either everybody wants it or some screw up making it more limited) and miss out rd, i go non stop messaging for the best deal possible. Either way u will make out.

Not trying to hype this shoe up, but it goes without saying that this will be a highly anticipated shoe for most NT'ers and the rest of the general sneakerhead population.

58 pages
sick.gif

these are a must pretty much, i dont pay resale for anything but if i miss out i may have to go that route, or try and use my European connect but in any instance i am giddy about these, i love it!

87 if you have it on the normal 20 posts per page

this thread is pretty freakin big :lol:

anyways since i bought the shadows, i got hooked on getting the 1's again

def gonna be grabbing these. last release of the year and for me for a long time. probably last pair of jordans i buy for a year or two. lets hope i get snag two pairs

Basically whatever the case, u jump on thr first best preorder price u see or grab the best price u can find if u strike out. Made that mistake at first with royals but at that point the idea of paying $200 and up for a 1 was absurd. Now though its expected. If its a shoe i really want (that usually ends up impossible to get cause either everybody wants it or some screw up making it more limited) and miss out rd, i go non stop messaging for the best deal possible. Either way u will make out.

please dont tell people to do these pre orders

all these dudes are crooked as hell and end up refunding you and 10 minutes later listing them on their site for 40% more than what they charged you,

cant trust no one these days :smh:

N

def gonna be grabbing these. last release of the year and for me for a long time. probably last pair of jordans i buy for a year or two. lets hope i get snag two pairs

No 6's next year?

N

No 6's next year?

nah, 2013 and im retiring.

too much hype, they are releasing way too many retros right after another. dont mind buying them but kids and hypebeasts ruining the more limited stuff that usually would sit.

im gonna retire for a year or two, only way ill cop something is if they drop concords or something.

nah, 2013 and im retiring.

too much hype, they are releasing way too many retros right after another. dont mind buying them but kids and hypebeasts ruining the more limited stuff that usually would sit.

im gonna retire for a year or two, only way ill cop something is if they drop concords or something.
Yeah huh.. soon as u see them carmines re-release you'll be trying to find a way to get em. I hear you but you know them carmines is fresh af. Forget all the hype, if you don't own those you'll be trying to cop off ndc come release day. You better hope they don't drop them aquas or columia 11's cause then it'll be harder to quit.

Aquas released in 07 n Carmines in 08 which a lot of people still have both looking fresh

Columbias are a different story

Back
Top Bottom