JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

I just sold some dmp that I got in a trade to some baller for 400 through ebay. Here are some pics for the thread.

Last edited:
The DMP pack def went on sale at Most footlockers/ footaction. I got my pair for under 100 back when they were having those employee appreciations every month... I've worn the bulls joints like twice... I wanna wear them more but I'm not a big fan of the cut.... I actually miss my Strap bred 1s alot more.

Bred 1 preorders are already hitting eBay. Get ready for chaos and I expect bred 1s with the jumpman price to jump after the RD.

I really wish the bred 1 release to be a gr but honestly I think there is a better chance of pigs to fly out my *** than that. :\

I've always hated red laces in these. It just makes the red overkill where as the black makes the shoe look amazing

I agree

With the color blocking I would say all of the 1's look better with black laces (Royals, Shadows, Blk/Red)

Just step into FinishLine for 4.5 seconds and cop some laces if the don't come with them. However, I doubt they won't come with the laces. In JBNA we trust.

The fact that the DMP black/red 1's are going for $500 on flight club should tell you that this release is gonna be trouble

no one is gonna pay that unless its some uneducated rich guy.

ive got the pack and in a size 11 and i doubt id be able to get $500 for the pack :lol:

I gotta sell my dmps. I might wait till after the release though cause that sounded like a good call above. People striking out will snatch em up fast. Im still seeing ol love pairs goin for alot and i paid not much for my nds pair. May parlay that to double up my na pair.

sold my 2001 and waiting for this..

i hope there's a lot made, just like black toe number.. 

Something tells me quality control may be pretty on point with these. Nike cant afford to screw this release up like the royals or blk toes.

Quality?  What was wrong with the Royals quality?
I think he was talking more along the lines of availability in the US and in general. The royal release was a fiasco but I think these will be a bit easier to get because more pairs will be in the states compared to the royals

There was an unconfirmed rumor that quality issues led to a shortage of supply.
There were a lot of rumors about that release but I just think that entire release was a big mess especially the major retailers. FNL didn't confirm they were selling these online until the Thursday of the release and FTA didn't have them in store either

There was an unconfirmed rumor that quality issues led to a shortage of supply.

Unconfirmed! Lol nah jk. But from what I recall it was more of an issue of distribution rather than supply. More pairs seemed to land in Europe than the States.

Nah just the Nike outlets. There were lines though. I remember a Nike outlet 3 hrs from me had pairs sitting for 4 days they just wouldn't phone order them.

I thought I read somewhere on the forums that the production of the banned 1's were stopped halfway through due to nike realizing that there was going to be a loss on profit margins because of the materials being used vs msrp. So rather than jacking up the price they stopped production and shipped the ones already made to certain outlets.

Back
Top Bottom