JORDAN 1 Black-Red -- RETAIL Vs FAKE-GM PAIRS ULTIMATE COMPARISON ON THE 1ST PAGE!!!!RECEIPTS ARE NO

yeah, just a preference... i've got 1's with jumpmans on the tongue and on the back, but if there's a version out there without it, i got 'em or try to...

Last edited:
Agreed. I know they're going to be better quality than the ones from the pack but I atleast hope they match the quality of the high straps. I bought them from flight club in 2008 and the toe box has held up so much better than the other pair

im confused with the banned 1's

did they actually release? i remember a bunch of people got them at outlets... whats the whole story? never really knew it. :nerd:

This thread has like 4 full months to build hype on these. Can't wait to read all about:

-How many pairs will be made
-Quality of these versus Royals/Shadow/Black Toes/Chicagos
-Twitter RSVP success/fails
-multiple questions about how these fit/what size to get

and all of the other useful info that is sure to come.

im confused with the banned 1's

did they actually release? i remember a bunch of people got them at outlets... whats the whole story? never really knew it. :nerd:

They released at outlets. If I'm not wrong I think they released on the same day at all of the Nike outlets that had them.

This thread has like 4 full months to build hype on these. Can't wait to read all about:

-How many pairs will be made
-Quality of these versus Royals/Shadow/Black Toes/Chicagos
-Twitter RSVP success/fails
-multiple questions about how these fit/what size to get

and all of the other useful info that is sure to come.
Wait till we have people making accounts just to ask this for this info and all the other nonsense that's gonna happen with this release

Maybe be a good idea to rework that title and drop the link info. This thread started out more as a discovery than legit release.

you will get all the yambs and all the dudes will be **** riding you for you're swagggggggg (not just swag) 

make sure you wear your supreme hat too
nah, dudes gotta wear that 40 oz van snapback with that outfit or them baggy-skinny sweats basura

mean.gif
  all them fools

The fact that the DMP black/red 1's are going for $500 on flight club should tell you that this release is gonna be trouble

The fact that the DMP black/red 1's are going for $500 on flight club should tell you that this release is gonna be trouble

You can't really base anything off of flight clubs ridiculous prices. My boy got that whole pack a month or two ago for $425 shipped

You can't really base anything off of flight clubs ridiculous prices. My boy got that whole pack a month or two ago for $425 shipped

I remember walking into footlocker around 2010 and dude was trying to sell me the pack in my size for $150 smh

Back
Top Bottom